Recent content by 77celicaLB

1. 7

Project Thread 77 celica liftback

Some recent photos. The swap is finished and I am driving the car now! Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr
  2. 7

I am moving to Charleston ,SC and need money to buy a home. I have 2 projects going, and unfortunately this is the one which would have to go. So if anyone is interested in this car, message me to talk details. I am already in the car for $8k in parts alone, plus all the work thats been done...
  3. 7

heres a couple shots of the motor mounted up. Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr
  4. 7

Wanted complete set of COP ignition coils to convert away from dual distributors

I have been reading alot of threads about this subject, and I really just do not understand what is needed to do the COP conversion. Can someone please enlighten me, or if there is a direct link on a solid "how to COP 1UZ" thread tht would be amazing. Thanks in advance. P.S. I have not chosen an...
  5. 7

Wanted complete set of COP ignition coils to convert away from dual distributors

Did you mean 1uz, or 1zz? Either way does what you have fit on the 1uz, and should they work for me? If so what are you needing out of them? Thank, Joe
  6. 7

I have been looking into stand alone EMS a lot, and I see that it would be a good idea to switch to coil on plug setup at the same time. So does anyone have a set laying around that would work on my 92 sc400 with a stand alone EMS? Thanks, Joe
  7. 7

Here's my 77 celica GT Liftback. It has AE86 short stroked front struts with coilovers, AE86 rack&pinion conversion, built chevy 12 bolt 4.56 rear axle, new old stock 1977 Appliance Diamags 15x7.5 & 15x8.5, putting a 1UZ-FE in very soon. Still a work in progress, but coming along fairly quickly...
  8. 7

Trade I have rear sump 1uz oil pan, i need front sump, TRADE Peoria, AZ

I believe the deal is sealed with UZXMISSILE. Thank you!
  9. 7

Pending trade. But anyways here are pics of what i am offering up for trade Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr Untitled by JoeGilkerson, on Flickr
  10. 7

Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

That may be, but fact is, its poor business to give your customers zero communication and expect them to wait months for parts. I need my part asap. And if he can't provide it in the time advertised, then I should receive a refund quickly, so I can get the part I need on time.
  11. 7

Yes lets make a deal! Text me please!
  12. 7

Still needing a front sump setup! Anyone have one?
  13. 7

Has anyone ordered parts from Lextreme recently?

crap.. I just placed an order for a torque converter a few days ago before seeing this thread. I have since had zero communication from lextreme. Stepped in it now didn't I.
  14. 7

New guy in Peoria, AZ with 1UZ going in 1977 celica

Hey guys. I have been working on a 1977 Celica GT Liftback for a while now, and I finally got an engine swap to put in it. Well, I should say I got an entire 1992 SC400 donor car. Im putting the 1UZ in the celica, and basically joined up here for any extra knowledge that will help me get along...
  15. 7

Wanted 1uz Rear Sump oil pan needed

Do you still need a rear sump pan and related parts. I need a front sump setup and will trade you my rear sump.