Recent content by 1uz747

1. 1

Parts 1UZ Upgraded Valve Springs

They're singles.
  2. 1

We can sort something out. Message me some details and I'll check the shipping costs.
  3. 1

Brand new set of springs from Performance Springs. These are the second generation spring after they revised them a couple of years ago. Selling as the engine builder says the coil bind tolerence is too small for my 10.5mm lift cams. These would suit anyone with lift of 10.0mm and below. Specs...
  4. 1

G'day mate, I'm chasing a set of oversized valves for my twin turbo project. I've read that...

G'day mate, I'm chasing a set of oversized valves for my twin turbo project. I've read that you used oversized valves in your cnc heads and was wondering what type of valve you use and if you could supply me a set. Cheers Paul.
  5. 1

Camshaft timing

Also interested.
  6. 1

OBX ITBs trumpet dimension

No worries mate. Positive on the 47.5mm, measured with verniers.
  7. 1

OBX ITBs trumpet dimension

A = 47.5mm B = 57.0mm C = 78.4mm Give or take. Hope that helps.
  8. 1

Caltex e-Flex E85 vs BP Premium 98-octane

What injectors are you running with your E85 setup?
  9. 1

OBX Racing plans to produce an Individual Throttle Body setup for the 1UZ-FE

I also grabbed a set of these and found out that they wont fit without removing some of the flange that hits the heads. How is the quality of your lower cast section. Mine is bordering on useless. The amount of voids in the casting are unbelieveable to the point where it is holed completely...
  10. 1

Standalone ECU Wiring semi sequential fuel injectors V8 to Haltech Sprint 500 with 4 inj output

When i wired up my Haltech E8, I asked Scott from Haltech to clarify due to the factory grouping. This was his response: "To wire for semi-sequential injection you would normally wire in opposing cylinders. This means the cylinders that are at TDC together. so in your case, INJ1 - cylinder 1...
  11. 1

Wanted (Aus - Syd) WTB A341 UZZ31 Auto

I've got one in Lithgow. Took it out of my soarer when i did the manual conversion. It has 132,000kms on it. Had no issues with it. Only drained the oil from it last weekend and it looked pretty good. Also have the shifter assembly, torque converter and tailshaft if needed.
  12. 1

Wanted (aus) Upper front high tension plastic lead cover

I should have one lying around somewhere. I'll have a look and let you know.
  13. 1

Project Thread Supercharged 1UZ Bangkok Drag Truck

Haha. Great place. Looking forward to getting back over there. Might even pull myself away from the bar and check out the local car scene this time.
  14. 1

MR2 Electric P/S Pump Swap??

I've got the MR-S electric pump. It's a pretty good unit with the reservior and also the control module built in. I should be able to wire it up to use the speed pulse signal from the gearbox to control the pump speed.
  15. 1

Free Come and get it

Perfect. That's on my way to Newcastle to see the family. I'll be heading that way on tuesday night and back again on the weekend so i should be able to organise something based on your availability. I'll give you a call later.