• Need Improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Job

• Shut this site down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I realize the poll is closed but I have to say the people here make the forum. I love this site already and I have only been a member for a few days. This is the friendliest forum I am a member of, and I am a member of 7 or 8 forums.

And like everyone else has said this site is very informative. LOTS of great information!

Great site, pity there is a shortage of LX470/Landcruiser owners, or 2UZFE owners.

But in general, the tech articals that Lex writes, are very comprehensive, and well done.

Perhaps the classifieds could be broken up into Aust and US, as that is where the majority or members are from, rather that cars seperate to parts.

Thanks

Great site, pity there is a shortage of LX470/Landcruiser owners, or 2UZFE owners.

But in general, the tech articals that Lex writes, are very comprehensive, and well done.

Perhaps the classifieds could be broken up into Aust and US, as that is where the majority or members are from, rather that cars seperate to parts.

Thanks

Thank you for your suggestion. Personally I think 1, 2, and 3UZFE engines are very similar. However, we tend to have lots of 1uzfe owners. By the way, I am a 2UZFE owner also as well as a 1uzfe owner. As for classified that is something we should consider too.

Thank you for your suggestion. Personally I think 1, 2, and 3UZFE engines are very similar. However, we tend to have lots of 1uzfe owners. By the way, I am a 2UZFE owner also as well as a 1uzfe owner. As for classified that is something we should consider too.

I meant for more vehicle specific questions, ie: K&N landcruiser air intakes kits and other landcruiser/LX470 type questions.

It's ok, they are rare everywhere, I hunt the Tundrasolutions classifieds for 2UZ parts, and they are rare there as well.

I have just bought, and am waiting for it to arrive from Colorado, an overdrive crank pulley, for my TRD blown 2uz.