The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Just to keep the thread updated, I ordered the Quantum ECU for my 06 SC430. They didn't have a viable 06 SC core ECU so they sent me an ebay link to purchase the right one. I shipped it directly to them and it's out for delivery today. Starting to get very excited!

Finally I am able to reset my password to log into this site.
George,
Assuming everything is working, so now I just need to purchase the service with Quantum auto, ship the ECU to your associate, and wait ?
Does it take long to program the ECU? Can I drive over to get it program?
I'm too excited. :D

Just a quick update... Quantum wrote me on Saturday (9/11) that the ECU was done and would ship on Sunday/Monday. Haven't gotten confirmation that it shipped or a tracking number yet, but hopefully it should be on the way. Very excited! Will share my experience when it arrives.

The new ECU drives ok, abs/trc/vsc ok, no engine or a/t trouble codes BUT a/c and AFS not ok. Need time to fix it. Must be related to it being first ever SC430 6 speed ecu that I modified

Valve body wise, plan to pick it in a week.

George, is the 2002 SC430 (5speed) with ECU part number 89661-24621 fully supported? I need confirmation before I make the purchase for the service and send the ECU over to your associate in the Bay Area.
Thanks.

He has compatible ecus that can be purchased from him. There are a few ways to tell how much the ecu is supported, i.e. if ecu can be serviced in USA, or has to be shipped my way, or can't be modified using my technology

He has compatible ecus that can be purchased from him. There are a few ways to tell how much the ecu is supported, i.e. if ecu can be serviced in USA, or has to be shipped my way, or can't be modified using my technology
Thanks. I sent him an email this morning. Just waiting for his confirmation.

Just a quick update, George shipped the new ECU my way, might take a bit to go through customs. The first one I got from quantum felt really nice to drive, but as George said, it had A/C issues and some other quirks. Looking forward to the new one!