Plans For My 94' SC400 These Next Upcoming Years :)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Slackful

Hello everyone,

I'm creating this thread more of for myself but I encourage anyone who has any kind thoughts and knowledgeable information to post here too (hopefully we can stay on topic). :)

As you can tell by the title, all this thread is just my personal blueprint layout for my plans on my 94' SC400. (thicker rods! woohoo)

Now with that being said I better address my goals in mind!

So ULTIMATELY I have a mindset on going the forced induction route with my SC. My power goal is to reach a minimum of 400 whp. I understand that this research and budget will more extensive that your average project.

That's why I plan on giving myself a full year before tackling anything hands on. I wanted to dedicated this time to really indulge myself with research across the forums and plan every single thing I need to do before doing it.

Another reason why is because I am a complete beginner when it comes to FI :oops:. Very very limited knowledge when it comes to turboing anything. I've done a few maintenance items to the 1UZ like cam sensor changes and other small task, but that's as far as it goes.

On another note, I hope that anyone else wanting to turbo there 1UZ would find these threads useful.

I look forward to interacting with all of the new and old members here. I hope everyone has a safe day!

S.

I'll be updating this thread as I learn new things again in regards to FI with this specific platform.