1uzfe won't start

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tatthep

Hey everyone now my motor die problem is when i crank to start its run a few sec but it's not fire over it started just once even everyting fine to fire such as fuel pressure (3 bar at least) even to the hight prees it does not work, plungs at all is fired i think ecu may be issue because everything is ok cam,crank sensor it ok ,one thing if i spray fuel to mainfold intake much enough engine will run over then stop when quit spray like a injector not get signal from ecu after just one fire i have vdo now not upload when uploaded i link for you
Who have any idea?

Last edited:
Is it in a stock vehicle or a conversion? Which motor/ecu? I'd be looking at the ignition system as often something such as a failed coil can be the culprit causing your symptoms.

Is it in a stock vehicle or a conversion? Which motor/ecu? I'd be looking at the ignition system as often something such as a failed coil can be the culprit causing your symptoms.
Engine swap from ls400 ecu is 89661-50100 26,22,16,26 pin i changed coils or something else wrong only remaining ecu has not been tried not chang.

The ECU's are prone to failing so maybe trying another is a good idea. Are you sure it is wired correctly and mechanically correct? Maybe some photos would help
Yeah very sure wired correctly
My ecu is like some vdo in youtube. The mains wire that makes the engine work is about four wire and one wire bigblack for starting. But I connect everything in the way, but it does not work, but I hook up other wire like the diagram and I think my big problem may be from ecu

wired correctly have relay some system as EFI,MRel,Fc then a little more I got 47,56 code from the diagnostics plug in front of the engine But it can't take engine die i dont have scan tool

Ok. 47 Is easy to wire around. It's a bit strange on an early ecu as they don't normally throw a code.

56 won't stop it starting but may cause it to have running problems and sometimes not revving.

Have you gone through and manually checked voltages at ecu are within the recommended range?

Ok. 47 Is easy to wire around. It's a bit strange on an early ecu as they don't normally throw a code.

56 won't stop it starting but may cause it to have running problems and sometimes not revving.

Have you gone through and manually checked voltages at ecu are within the recommended range?
Two days ago I sent an ecu to a neary repair shop. But he told me he is just checking a supply system is usual (the 5v power supply i dont know about that but i know it should be about some signal from cam,crank sen then ecu geting it and take 5v for injectors or other may be.. ) But I think it has to be another problem in circuit boad it does not burn there may be some electronic parts damaged so today i sent the ecu to another shop he might have done I will wait for his answer that there is something wrong or he can repair it when my ecu reaches the shop ohh i almost forget code 47,56 How can I fix it?