Starter

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nomoreworries

I have a 97 ls400 put in a new starter but wanted to try and turn car over before putting it all back together, should the starter turn over with just the main wires going to it or is there other wires in the harness that need to be connected, right now it does not engage. Thanks

The main battery cable and the trigger wire are all that's needed to the starter. The trigger wire is in a plug at the back of the main engine harness so you may have unplugged it close to the firewall. The same plug contains the knock sensor wires to create a small sub harness.

The main battery cable and the trigger wire are all that's needed to the starter. The trigger wire is in a plug at the back of the main engine harness so you may have unplugged it close to the firewall. The same plug contains the knock sensor wires to create a small sub harness.
Thank you very much, will check it out

Thank you gloverman new to owning a lexis, but do all my own work, just takes great minds lime yours to school me. Hooked that plug together and it cranked right over, what a stress relief, thank you very much, i appreiate it.