LS400 1996 Steering issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gazzer

Great site guys and full of info.
Ive just brought my first Lexus LS400 and i am pretty amazed by it.
I do have one thing that concerns me though.
When i am doing a low speed turn like out of a junction or moving into a tight space and using nearly full lock on the steering it feels like the front inside wheel is being pushed and makes a noise like its slipping on the road surface. This happens on either lock left or right.
I have only had the car a couple of days so i haven't had it on a ramp.
The steering seems fine when i am normal driving.
Also when i am hard accelerating upto and over 100mph the car seems to be a bit vague.
Any ideas???????:confused:
Thanks in advance.

Great site guys and full of info.
Ive just brought my first Lexus LS400 and i am pretty amazed by it.
I do have one thing that concerns me though.
When i am doing a low speed turn like out of a junction or moving into a tight space and using nearly full lock on the steering it feels like the front inside wheel is being pushed and makes a noise like its slipping on the road surface. This happens on either lock left or right.
I have only had the car a couple of days so i haven't had it on a ramp.
The steering seems fine when i am normal driving.
Also when i am hard accelerating upto and over 100mph the car seems to be a bit vague.
Any ideas???????:confused:
Thanks in advance.

Probably not an issue.. due to suspension design, the inside wheel in a sharp turn can scrub a bit. As to high speed, the car should be pretty solid - I've had 2, and race one currently and its rock solid. Have the alignment done, make sure the tires are decent and properly inflated and you should be good. Crummy tires may wander a bit.

Don't overlook the possibility of wrong wheels being installed. By wrong I mean width and offset different than those factory recommended