Spitronic

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Alan Whitaker

Hi All
I am thinking of using the Spitronic engine and gearbox ecus, I was wanting to know if anybody has these running at the moment, I have twin turbo's so I guess I really need to know how they run and how easy they are to set up and tune.

Alan

There's a few people in Perth running them on other forums. I've not heard anything bad about them and am considering one myself

i was put off by lack of many features..ie switching tables etc..but the price is real cheap,

Hi All.
I read the specks on the Spitronic web site, it reads like it would be ok with a twin turbo engine and to also control the automatic gearbox, I have not seen a dealer in the UK so I guess it has to come from SA. Any help on this welcome.

Alan

Hi All.
I read the specks on the Spitronic web site, it reads like it would be ok with a twin turbo engine and to also control the automatic gearbox, I have not seen a dealer in the UK so I guess it has to come from SA. Any help on this welcome.

Alan

I am in SA and i run the Spitronics Venus SPLC v2.4 ecu on my 1UZFE, its an excellent system, easy to install easy to wire and easy to tune, its a local system here in SA only retails here but i am sure they can help you get it in the UK.

There after sales service is great, i had a problem with the motor Idling but starting to hunt for revs when on normal operating temp it took one sms to Ian and it was sorted without costing me anything.

Contact Ian

[email protected] for more info.

Hi all.

I have quite a few of these Spitronics units running in various cars and models.

great system easy to install and tune. I install them here in Upington so I have done all the ranges of Ecu's and Tcu's that they offer. no problems as of yet the only problems I have come across was incorrect wiring and setups that guys did themselves. You can contact them direct as well in Pretoria 0123427119 or Armando 0746247115