1uz into mx73 cressida

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Anyway here's some more pics.
This was it when I got it back. Too much rake for me
IMAG0253.jpg
Pulled the wheels off to adjust the sweet ground controls
IMAG0254.jpg
Got it much more even and stopped scraping on flat ground lol
IMAG0255.jpg
One more of the engine. Don't mind the clamp its temporary :p
IMAG0248.jpg
Now goal is to get it registered and slowly start fixing up the interior... Oh yeah and slide the piss out of it lol. Not sure if I want to weld the diff or try to find a mk2 LSD.

Hey I'm about to undergo this swap. I'm buying the quantum adapter plate tomorrow. Then I'm getting the 1uz, then howe hydraulic throwout bearing. Then mounts. I'm still weary about the wiring harness because I have no experience with it.is there anything important I need to know? I have an 87 cressida. Thanks and you have a great build and I would love to copy what you've done lol. O

So could I use the clutch already on the car? Or do I have to buy an aftermarket clutch? And what did you do with the wiring harness? I'm not very familiar with them and some insight on it would be awesome.

hey BOXY how did you go about the wiring? what sources did you use? i dont know what tewds are i googled but i didnt find it. your info is greatly appreciated

Does anyone know if it would be better to replace my cut engine harness with a complete one?
of course id still have to take some of the wires out because im running a manual, but it does have all of the wires and connectors. also it has the dash wiring attached for the ls400 dash, which would make it a lot easier. they have them on ebay for about $100 which i think is reasonable for the amount of time that would go in the wiring and the tools needed would probably exceed the $100.
I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this and it has backfired somehow.
Also i had a question about the accesories, as far as lights and blinkers, wipers etc.. do i just leave that attached to the old ecu? or rewire it to the new ecu?
Any help is appreciated, thanks

About a month ago Quantum changed hands. Jake Breyck did a shitty job representing the product, handling customer service, and is no longer of any responsibility of Quantum. Quantum Auto's products where the first of it's kind and took a collaborative of peoples efforts to bring them to reality. Unfortunately Jake was unable to take any responsibility in handling the name or products. I apologize to anyone that got shit on by him, and I can assure you it will not happen anymore.

Bret, I would appreciate it, if you no longer would associate past dealings with Jake with the future of Quantum Auto. Thanks.

About a month ago Quantum changed hands. Jake Breyck did a shitty job representing the product, handling customer service, and is no longer of any responsibility of Quantum. Quantum Auto's products where the first of it's kind and took a collaborative of peoples efforts to bring them to reality. Unfortunately Jake was unable to take any responsibility in handling the name or products. I apologize to anyone that got shit on by him, and I can assure you it will not happen anymore.

Bret, I would appreciate it, if you no longer would associate past dealings with Jake with the future of Quantum Auto. Thanks.

If I were you, I'd consider changing your business name as Quantum will always be associated with Jake Breyck, and will always be "tainted" because of these past experiences.

Nevertheless, good luck with the venture.

lol I'm not doing any negative campaigning. Just simply pointing out the fact that to the best of everyone here's knowlege QA has been awol. and I'd take john's advice....

hey boxy, did you use the sending unit and fuel pump from the ls? or did u use the same one from the cressida?
thanks

stock fuel pump from the ls or cressida?
sending unit from ls or cressida?
and when doing the swap do you just pull out the cressidas ecu ect and all the wiring with it?
thanks