Project Thread Harrop HTV1900 Supercharger (Eaton TVS) 1999 Hilux Project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
A show quality truck that runs like a real race car. Gotta love it!

What tires are you running for the drags?

Haha, yes that is a bit of an expensive problem of mine, can't have one without the other.

I run the same tyres at the drags as what it gets driven on the street with. Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 265/40/18

What power you making mate? I have a double cab version here in NZ,also supercharged. Cheers.

Well on the dyno it made 511rwhp. But, that is through the automatic with the large torque convertor (approx 5000rpm.) So don't know how accurate the number is.

If you go off weight and mph it gives a better idea.
mine made 380rwkw on the dyno, though going off weight and mph it's more like 435rwkw

Hi mate, your setup is awesome, just wondering if you could tell me the distance from the bottom of the crank pulley to the top of the blower pulley, I don't have a lot of room but would love to run a setup like yours

Hey Nathan. Sorry for the delay.

I have an aftermarket balancer which is a different size to standard, so I measured from approx the centre of the balancer bolt to the top edge of my 65mm blower pulley. Which is a distance of around 490mm.

Hope that is of some help to you. What vehicle/setup do you have?

I have a hilux, but it's bagged and body dropped, so bonnet clearance is an issue, I'm a little undecided as to go with itb or this kit from bullet, it's more for show than anything else as it already goes good enough with the v8 conversion.

Thanks for doing that for me, it will certainly help my decision