Project Thread MK3 Supra / 1uzfe / Single Turbo Build Thread

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
donut all the way. Lobster looks awesome but a lot of effort for the same result. I wouldn't mind making a heat shield similar to a two stroke dirt bike for looks though...

Are you going over or under the ps rack with the dump pipe?

donut all the way. Lobster looks awesome but a lot of effort for the same result. I wouldn't mind making a heat shield similar to a two stroke dirt bike for looks though...

Are you going over or under the ps rack with the dump pipe?

Yeah its a lot of effort, but the bend radius is tighter than what I could find for 3.5 bends.. so that is mainly the reason I did it...

Alright here we go. Ordered 325ft of wire to start on the engine harness...

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

And I also got a crazy bulk deal on 12an and 10an fittings.... So I started to lay those out...

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

I ordered connectors for my RX7 injectors... going to buy some rebuild kits and do the rebuild and cleaning on my own... cause thats how I effin role.

Enj0i.

Okay well here is another update. Not too much went on... Learned some stuff.

I rebuilt my injectors (well I still need 2 more to buy) with Mr. Injector parts. I cleaned them out, back flushed it etc... cost me $50 instead of $160. Good alternative IMO.

IMG_1430.jpg
IMG_1433.jpg
IMG_1445.jpg

I bought new injector connectors and coil connectors. (nothing worse than broke ass connectors)
IMG_1459.jpg

Found that Garret parts bolt on to the HX52. Also I found an "elongated hole" T4 gasket that fits my T4i bolt pattern. Super lucky since I cannot find the gasket for this turbo.
IMG_1467.jpg

The rest or misc photos of the wiring.

IMG_1446.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg
IMG_1521.jpg
IMG_1527.jpg

Small little update. I got some 10an nylon hose for my oil stuff. I chose this because its a lot more flexible, easier to put together, and wont destroy my hands with frayed ends. Plus it was on sale :)

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Also in other news, I have a new rack coming my way and some Brembo rear brakes :)

Well I got a steal on a new rack

IMG_1873.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg

A summit order came in with 4an, 8an, 12an nylon braided hose, some random fittings and a free 5 hour energy...
IMG_1888.jpg

Made some lines, one for the cooler is half done
IMG_1833.jpg
IMG_1834.jpg

Turbo oil feed, went through the frame rail and I need to add fire sleeving near the turbo for it.
IMG_1899.jpg
IMG_1924.jpg
IMG_1934.jpg

Oil thermostat will probably end up around here.
IMG_1871.jpg

Brembo Rear calipers, rotors are on the way. Need to get them repowder coated.
IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1430.jpg

Current 3/5/12
IMG_1913.jpg
IMG_1921.jpg

Its sad to look at the dates when I last posted. As always we all get busy and that is the story here. Been working on the wiring and I keep getting discouraged because I was not satisfied with all the stock junk laying around. So I ordered a whole body rewire kit (common for hot rods) and I gutted all the wiring out of the Supra.

For the engine
IMG_2914.jpg

Whole lot of WTF!
wiring1.jpg

Interior dash wiring. I left the wires that travel to the rear of the car for now... oh and the door wiring. The rest of the wires on the driver seat are for headlight retractors, power mirrors, wipers, etc... all the needed stuff.
IMG_3218.jpg
IMG_3220.jpg

Enjoy! I promise I am back in action to work on this thing.