JBA Headers.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
they are. and so are 3uz exaust manifolds, it's just the intakes that are different.

I'm sure that doesn't mean they are bolt on to the rest of the exhaust though right?

A little off topic (sorry OP)

Did you ever get the LS1 wiring to 1uz worked out?

I'm sure that doesn't mean they are bolt on to the rest of the exhaust though right?

A little off topic (sorry OP)

Did you ever get the LS1 wiring to 1uz worked out?
yeah, the outlets are different, but the head flange is the same.
and yes we got it worked out, and on the truck, but we're still working out the bugs, and making everything look good.

I have a set on my 3UR-FE. Pretty good quality, had them for 3 years, still look new.

Thanks Gutz. That's the answer I was looking for. Like I said, if the exhaust headers from a 1 UZ vvti and 2uz are interchangeable, it will be worth the effort and money to import decently made and developed units from the states. Those JBA units looks like they are properly build..

JBA has been building shorty style headers for a long time and (as far as I know) has a good reputation for quality.

Keep in mind that while the headers will bolt to any of the xUZFE engines they are chassis specific... the 2UZ engine are truck engines and those headers do not fit the sedans. It is possible to cut and weld and remake them to fit but that will an extensive effort.