Do You Track Your SC400? Post your video's. Road Racing or Drag!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spdrcr771

Hey guys I track my SC & I haven't seen very many vid's on youtube of people tracking their SC. Mainly road racing, so post em if you got em. I posted this on CL & didn't get any hits. Let's see how this site does. I expect it will be better.

Come on Lextremist's show me what you got!!

This one was my 92 SC400 @ Motorsport Ranch in Cresson Tx in 06

This one is my 98 SC400 @ Motorsport Ranch with a surprise!!

This one is my 1998 SC400 @ Eagles Canyon Raceway in Decatur Tx in 08

Last edited by a moderator:
I like em', u didn't even slow down on the next corner after that lotus wipe out! Is it just the video or does the 92 sound better than the 98? Just curious I've read on clublex once when someone upgraded and didn't like the sound as much.

I like em', u didn't even slow down on the next corner after that lotus wipe out! Is it just the video or does the 92 sound better than the 98? Just curious I've read on clublex once when someone upgraded and didn't like the sound as much.

Its just the video quality/sound setting.

Nice.. you kept up with other fast cars. Did u have any vids with the 430?

no, not yet. have not been to the track with the SC430. Sucks been wanting to, but just cant seem to get ahead these days. I even had to sell my track wheels & tires. Brand new set of Falken RT615's. Didnt even get to see what a difference they made on grip. All those vid's on street tires.

Last edited by a moderator: