V8 Supra MK3 1UZ Twin Turbo from Germany

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
you built your own muffler??? the other fab stuff it amazing, really amazing skills....
but building your own muffler? i bow to you sir, i have bought mufflers from major manufactures that were not that nice.....
really, really, impressed

you built your own muffler??? the other fab stuff it amazing, really amazing skills....
but building your own muffler? i bow to you sir, i have bought mufflers from major manufactures that were not that nice.....
really, really, impressed

Hehe...;) yes I built them because I want to save some money. And my neighbour is working in a laser cut shop and gave me some stainless steel sheet. ..and I wanted to build my own muffler in my life. ;)

Thank you for your compliments!

Alex

Custom Muffler

agreed, i think i am going to put that on my bucket list.... good show sir. cannot wait to hear it run

Hey Pres,

I'm working on a video. But I only have one of the dyno. This coming spring I will make some more "action" vids. :)

After I start the car the first time with this new mufflers I was a little bit disappointed because it sounds too quiet. ;)

Thanks
Alex

i doubt it will be too quiet under boost and load, damn thing should sound like a rocket with both wastegates open and all of it coming out of a single exit....
think of when your shop air hose gets cut, something like that, just with Harmony in the background...
the thanks goes to you and everyone sharing their project for us to see.

Custom plug connectors

Hey folks,

here a pic of the custom plug connectors. I make them of Murytal C (Polyoxymethylen). Plug leads are from MSD...

DSC00185_bear.png

Last edited:
again...wow. thought i was the only person who would want to do things like this...

you going to forge your own wheels next?

i would consider it spectacular, your car did not even break a sweat getting to 485, that thing is a beast!!!!
i can only hope my next project comes out nearly that nice.

Alex, that's an impressive dyno. With Kelford's cams and the other tweaks, you should really be able to debottleneck that 1UZ.

As engine builders the world over have always said, "The power is in the heads", only in our case, you can also add the intake manifold to that, also.

Attachments

• DSCF7722[1].JPG
    DSCF7722[1].JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 10
Alex, that's an impressive dyno. With Kelford's cams and the other tweaks, you should really be able to debottleneck that 1UZ.

As engine builders the world over have always said, "The power is in the heads", only in our case, you can also add the intake manifold to that, also.

Hello John!

Nice to hear that you like the dyno vid.
I'm not sure if I change the cams this year because there are some other things to do like big brakes to stop the beast immediately if I have to. But we will see...
Surely I will make the new intake, the throttle body and the fuel rails for the 1200 RC's in the next three month.
I will update this thread when the process starts. ;)

Best regards to you, John!
Alex

thats bad ass man,thanks for this thread. awesome fabrication, great job.i cant believe you even built you own mufflers. good vid too. Love me some AC/DC.