1UZ TT MK3 from Germany Dyno

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nice, great video! those are some great number at .9 bar. Interesting to see the power and torque still peaks in the areas it does in a stock engine.

Nice, great video! those are some great number at .9 bar. Interesting to see the power and torque still peaks in the areas it does in a stock engine.

Not really seeing it uses the stock intake ;) I've discussed this in a number of threads (and other forums) as the main influencer of the torque/hp curve....go shorter intake runner and instant gains as the top end no longer rolls over so soon (even with the stock cams).

Intake

Not really seeing it uses the stock intake ;) I've discussed this in a number of threads (and other forums) as the main influencer of the torque/hp curve....go shorter intake runner and instant gains as the top end no longer rolls over so soon (even with the stock cams).

Hey Justen!

I read that a few times and it's on my "to do list" to make a new intake + TB. But first I will upgrade the fuel system to run E85, then increase the boost and record the numbers on the dyno. After that I will modify the intake and go back on the dyno to see the difference. At the end I will call Kelford to send me some nice cams for my application. ...and yes, back on the dyno...;)

Alex

Hello,

In September we was at the Dyno in Luebeck (Germany). I would like to show you the results and I’m happy to see some increased numbers instead the dyno runs from 2009. I will open another thread where I will post the new specs and some pictures...

All runs in fifth gear...

Power @ the crank:
590hp; 774Nm @ 0.9bar
682hp; 884Nm @ 1.3bar
739hp; 958Nm @ 1.5bar

I have to do some boost control fine tuning. Have a look at the torque curve and you know what I mean. It could look a little bit smoother.

Last edited:
First run with 1.5 bar...

2014-11-28%2010.10.13.png

Alex, your peak torque is coming in pretty low, perhaps try retarding the cams?

Am I remembering correctly that you made some adjustable cam gears for this engine?

John,
you could be right. But I had a little bit overboost in the low revs at the dyno. So the low peak torque is caused from that overboosting too. But I agree with you to retard the cam timing a bit. I'm planing to build adjustable cam gears for the next season.