wrecked 2002 GS430 For project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rdm20fan

Hi guys, I have a GS430 that I bought, and 3 months later I was hit on the side and pushed into a ditch. The car flipped.
I was Hurt more then I originally thought I was. I purchased the car back from the insurance company because I knew at the time that the car started. I planned to try and put the 3UZ into an 87 Corolla.
After going through surgery, and still having issues. This would just be a project that is going to be something that I don't think I can get around to in the near future. I was wondering if anyone is looking for something like this for a project of their own.

The GS starts and runs. The car/motor were actually taken very good car of before accident. It had its timing belt water pump service done at 99,000 miles. The car now has 107,000.
The 3UZ motors are over $2000 on ebay. I'm willing to take $1000 for the car. You could take the motor, wiring harness, ecu, trans for your project, and probably sell the navigation, airbags, interior for more then you paid.

I thought someone on the site might have a Toyota project they were working on that this might interest.
The car starts and runs. It drives (Forward and reverse) under its own power.
The steering does not work. (I think the telescoping wheel might still work, but I don't know for sure)
The suspension has the right rear tire leaning out. the car did land on its wheels after the flip. (Don't know if the suspension is reusable as a whole)
I am near Chicago. about an hour west of O'hare airport as you would need to factor in shipping.

PM me if you have any questions.
Side not. This was not a fun accident. rolling a car is "WAY" cooler on TV then it is in person. The GS went air-born, landed on the roof above my head, and knocked me out. I'm lucky, but cosmetically the GS isn't pretty anymore, but the car was in the air, and landed on the roofs corner. I think overall the GS did a pretty good job of keeping me in one piece.

Attachments

• V__8ED9.jpg
    V__8ED9.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 7
  • V__8F34.jpg
    V__8F34.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 6
  • V__49ED.jpg
    V__49ED.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 5
  • V__66BC.jpg
    V__66BC.jpg