Who has a single system

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

Just curious who has a single system, what size did you use 2.5,2.75 or 3 inch. What do you reckon they sound like compared to twin piped 1uz's and does anyone know if there would be a power difference or even torque difference

I run a twin 2.5 inch system into a single 4 inch and then down to 3.5 inch....sounds horn. Single system V8s always sound nicer to my ear, deeper and more mellow....ominously tough rather than brash :)

I guess the question is exhaust, I have stock headers, i made a 2.5" To 3" Y pipe that bolts to a Apexi N1 Cat back exhaust thats also 3" It sounds good to me. but once i get or make headers i think im going to make a duel system.

Ive got a 2 1/2 inch system consisting of a coby and muffler and dumps just above rear wheels and it sounds really nice, not to loud but loud enough when you floor it.

i've got a '94 2wd hilux with custom extractors.3" collectors into single 3" hi flow cat and single 3" all the way thru to muffler at rear, NOT happy Jan..sounds like ****(Hot subaru actually..)i will be taking it back for a 2.5" from collectors back, too much zorsting....remember they are only 4 litre displacement....

i've got a '94 2wd hilux with custom extractors.3" collectors into single 3" hi flow cat and single 3" all the way thru to muffler at rear, NOT happy Jan..sounds like s***(Hot subaru actually..)i will be taking it back for a 2.5" from collectors back, too much zorsting....remember they are only 4 litre displacement....

I was thinking twin 2 1/4 from cats to y pipe then either a 2 3/4 or 3 with a 2 3/4 or 3"inlet/outlet muffler then into a another muffler that has twin 2 1/4 outlets then have 2 pipes running to the rear bar, because i am going to make it myself so i'd rather not have twin pipes all the way through