Where are you located?

Where Are You Located?

• North America (including Canada)

Votes: 105 38.3%
  • South America (including Mexico)

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • UK & Western Europe (also Sweden/Finland/Norway)

Votes: 43 15.7%
  • Eastern Europe (including former USSR)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Mideast (Egypt/Saudi/Emirates/Israel/India/Paki/Turkey, etc.)

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Far East (China/Japan/Thai/Indonesia/N/S/Korea, etc.)

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • OZ

Votes: 45 16.4%
  • NZ

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Meat Pies? that makes my stomach turn thinking about it. I'd rather eat the Kangaroo. Thats not what the Pie is made of is it?:crazy:

Nothing like a good piece of BBQ'd 'roo washed down with some Melbourne Bitter

And I hear you guys eat possum grits - now thats stomach turning :boggled:

It doesn't matter if it's a steak, chicken, deer, or goat eyes, the good taste comes from the good chef. If you bad-cook a steak, I'd rather eat the goat eyes with good flavors and cooked by a good chef. All animals are dirty and stink.

Amen to that. a good chef can do wonders with anything. I've come to find out the best friends you can have are Chefs. All of my friends in AZ work at Michaels. I've traded mechanic work for short ribs that are to die for. My friends in San Diego are Chefs too. I think being a Chef and Mechanic are equally :censored: careers though. Nothing like being worked to death with very little free time to have a social life. Both careers are much better off as hobbies if you can pull it off that way. If you keep it as a hobby then you can have a lot more time to do 1UZ projects with out feeling burned out from working on other peoples junk. I can't even remember what this thread was about? I think the coffee I just chugged has wired me. i'm trying to finish a 3sgte swap into a Celica at the same time I'm doing my e30 1uZ swap. Both are 99% done. I can't find a 2 bar boost sensor and AFM for the Celica and my BMW needs a rack now. I made the wiring harness for the Celica to the ECU. That was fun. I think my E30 will spank the Celica but it might be close. I'm not a huge fan of front wheel drive cars but this little 89 Celica GT is a cool car. Does anyone have a 2 bar boost sensor that they want to sell or AFM? I think the Boost sensor is the same for Supra and Mr2 cars. I guess i should be directing my question to Justin gt8 since hes got a celica for his profile. I hope he reads this. The Celica forums are worthless. None of them are like this site. I haven't found any useful info on any of them and know one seems to want to share their knowledge.

Benoni,South Africa..a country divided,a country united,a country in turmoil yet exciting...and I think the soccer world cup should go to Ozz..

The Netherlands over here,

Tiny little country next to germany and on the other side of the pond to the UK,
Land of: wooden shoes (clogs) windmills, tulips, a 1000 cultures on a piece of land the size of a poststamp, legalized marihunana and hasj, the amsterdam redlight district, and most importand of all Dykes, which not only provide the bitter needed protection from the 4 big rivers but also make for very nice driving.

grtz Thomas

Oh yes and beer, lots of it in very much different flavours!

The Netherlands over here,

Tiny little country next to germany and on the other side of the pond to the UK,
Land of: wooden shoes (clogs) windmills, tulips, a 1000 cultures on a piece of land the size of a poststamp, legalized marihunana and hasj, the amsterdam redlight district, and most importand of all Dykes, which not only provide the bitter needed protection from the 4 big rivers but also make for very nice driving.

grtz Thomas

Oh yes and beer, lots of it in very much different flavours!

Striker - I always wanted to travel to the Netherlands and Austria especially, those are the few places in the world that I have not seen yet in my life time...Legalized mari Jane and Hasj, red light prostituting all sounds like trouble to me, but I guess it works in your country...

You smoke a joint here in the States you go to jail, you pay for sex you get aids, you eat mushrooms you see colors for days...

Curious? Are you allowed to drive while being Stoned? If so there must be some slow drivers cruising around impaired...

Thailand, the land of smiles for me. Any member ever coming to Thailand, I would be more than happy to talk with them and provide helpful hints for their visit.

Andrew, I will be visting Thailand probably in early next month, maybe I can say hello to you... I will be vacationing with a few American buddies, scuba diving, traveling around, sight seeing, adventuring, etc...I am looking very forward to this trip... Any surf in Thialand?

I have been to the Phillipean islands so image Thailand will be similar to the Phillipeans.... Pretty girls, nice beaches and water, great weather, good shopping, and adventures and sites to seek out...

Jibby,
Welcome. Do you plan to spend any time in Pattaya? I live between Pattaya and Bangkok. The airport is just 35 miles from the house. Wind surfing here, some great diving site and very good food. No surf here like California or Hawaii. Let me know your plans and the dates you plan to be places and we can get together. I will PM you some details.

jibbby,
Dont miss RaiLay in Krabi region. Great place, beaches, and world class climbing at any level (you can rent everything and a guide for CHEAP). I actually got married on one of the beaches there. Thailand is great. Enjoy.

btw, I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA- Eastern Sierra mountain town.
aaron