The engine runs one second after startup and then goes out.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tatthep

Now I have a very big problem my 1uzfe, I am very stressed.
I connected wire like a diagram and video on YouTube.
I have a gas pump outside the tank. But not a problem, I wonder why the engine does not work. I check everything is fine,
fire spark, fuel good
I saw the teaching of the main wiring to make the engine work.
1, 2 wire black / red, big and small
2, 2 wire black / orange, big and small
3, 1 wire bigblack for starter
nsw have +
1 and 2 hookup 12 v +
ground is good
The ignitors have ground
The rest are connected thường.
Or ecu will crash
my ecu 26,22,16,26 plug
Can someone help?
I'm going crazy

Last edited:
My Guesses are either it needs to be wired correctly , faulty coils or connectors onto the coils or seized injectors. Does it stay running if you use engine start?

My Guesses are either it needs to be wired correctly , faulty coils or connectors onto the coils or seized injectors. Does it stay running if you use engine start?

Everything is ok and ready to start then i switched to crank it's working sound like good but boom 1-2 sec for run try to start again it's not run.
Before ,the engine run normally. I wondering if cold start do not work while starting will result engine die.? ,now, what i can check?
all wire coil has fire and fuel pressure normal,i igniters test like method in some channel on youtube i've seen my igniters is work normal and coil, yes same it's work everything ,I suspect the injectors may not work after starting the engine,same like ecu send cut signal to injectors after start

what happened????, i so sad
Who can help me i will not forget Obligation

Gloverman is referring to starting fluid or ether.

It's something you spray into the intake of your engine to temporarily "bypass" the stock fuel system. If the engine runs on starting fluid, then something isn't right with your fuel injection.

Here is one example of "starting fluid":

610yzm01j+L._SL1000_.jpg

If you feed it the starting fluid once it fires does it keep running or does it stop?

If it keeps running as long as you feed it starting fluid it suggests a fuel problem.

If it stops it suggests a spark problem.

You need to work through this in a methodical way.

Some photos of the wiring and letting us know which engine you have may also help.

Now engine work i fixed problem
Problem is one black wire near bigblack wire not pair with bigblack
But when hook up together then start it's wont start (black small wire is cold start injector cold start has two wire black one and blackred but blackred in my ecu plug pin not have wire out sure when i start cold start not working cause problem now i grounded this wire engine keep running . The small black wire i told you if i pair it with big black when i start it wont start but i pair with ignsw (it on alway) engine will work now i wondering when engine working cold start will work all time ? Or work for start only. While engine working i remove wire ground ( black/red) in cold start injector engine will stop i wanna know while engine working injector will work all 9 or 8 you can tell me?

(I'm sorry for some word you may not understand im not so good for speak english hahha i never translate im thailand) apologies.

Cold Start injector is only for very cold starts. It sounds like you have wired the cold start to run all the time. If you stop the cold start injector as you say and the engine stops then you still have an issue. I think you need proper diagrams and instructions instead of a you-tube video.

Cold Start injector is only for very cold starts. It sounds like you have wired the cold start to run all the time. If you stop the cold start injector as you say and the engine stops then you still have an issue. I think you need proper diagrams and instructions instead of a you-tube video.
ahhh thank you so much for tell me i have diagram for my ecu it on ls400 sure but i connected everything correct. In addition i wondering more one small black (i have 2 wire small black near big black one wire black i seen it pair with nsw wire (black/white) this need to +12v (i told you connect with ign sw cold start still working even engine run) but in diagram it pair with big black (starter wire) if i pair together its wont start. it now having a new problem engine can working but not revs high rpm. more one black wire i said you i dont know where come out. how many pressure for fuel pump i have 5 bar.

Last edited: