te72 1uzfe project *pics*

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tankardj

so ive been debating on this project for while finally i decided to put my foot down and step forward on it after seeing a similiar 1uzfe powered te72 i was touched by the swap bug. Sorry for not introducing myself my name is Drew and ive been trolling thess boards for info i finally got my 1uzfe 2 weeks ago and immediatley started on this project i knnow i got a long way to go til she is finished but im looking to this site and some luck to help me along the way. i will say i dont have a whole lot of technical know how but im trying and learning so bare with me anyway heres some pics let me know your thoughts ..............

Oh and if anyone has info on this swap please leave me a way to contact you either PM me or email me [email protected].

again thanks in advance

heres how she sits right now

the auto tranny was removed as well as the 3tc and tranny im awaiting a w58 trannie and trannie adapter "hopefully someone on this board can point me in the right direction on this. as she sits now i test fitted her and ill try running the wires through the engine bat soon my friend is coming by and making cutsom motor mounts for me. i plan on using AEM EMS as i run that on my supra and its a great system. but please im looking for some guidance as to which direction i need to go as of now thanks .

Good work. Looks like your having fun. There are tons of ways you can go with the engine management system. I can't decide and there are MANY opinions on which system is the way to go. I'm just going to wire mine stock style and get the fit and finish details smoothed out first.

yes i am in the US currently stationed "im in the army" in Atlanta. and im looking up alot of possibilties as of right now i have the stock ecu and i suppose i could trick it into thinking its alwasy in nuetral and run a nice piggy back off of it but not sure as of right now. but feel free to add commments and give suggestions on this anything helps. i remember seeing someone on this site with a similiar swap and car i hope hed be able to help me out also if i remember he stay in SC and that aint far from me

Cool project. How long do you think it will take you?

I just picked up an RA29 that I will be doing a TT 1UZ swap in next year some time. Can't wait to take it to the shows to mix it in with all the muscle cars. :)

is this swap done yet?
these pictures are from 2001

Attachments

• DSCN3312.jpg
    DSCN3312.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN3317[1].jpg
    DSCN3317[1].jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN3307[1].jpg
    DSCN3307[1].jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 16