supercharger or turbo?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

birdduck

okay looking for opinions and suggestions for my next project..
looking to ad FI to my 1uzfe swapped 4runner.
basic low down=
engine:90 ls400(all emissions stripped) all stock otherwise
drivetrain: R150(factory v6 runner drivetrain)
fuel supply: factory 90 v6 runner.
---------------------------------
my end goal is just to have a well functioning FI system
i know it will add power but this is simply to be a wow factor for the ride..
i will be happy with gains of around 50-70hp, this is a daily driver, so not looking to make a monster, it kinda already is :)...

so i have some choices, supercharger? or remote mount turbo?
all fab/plumbing/welding ect... will be done by me, and i am more than capable of doing said tasks (saves a boat load of cash) i am more so trying to decide what will best suit my desires?

looking for easy to drive without building boost putting around, but there when i want it(i like lag)

i have almost every component to do either one(i don't currently have a turbo, looking at a hx35-40) i do have access to a eaton charger but not sure what size it is(bigger than m90).

would like to keep the fuel system as stock as possible(i can upgrade injectors if i need more fuel) stock ecm/ignition ect..

whats your take?

Superchargers are much easier to install from a plumbing perspective, as you're only dealing with the intake side of the engine, whereas with a turbo, you're having to fabricate new intake AND exhaust plumbing.

You do have to come up with a belt drive for the supercharger, but that's not difficult and has been done many times before.

Superchargers will give you boost NOW and from whatever RPM you want. So they'll help your torque curve quite a bit. Turbo's help your HP curve from midrange up to the top.

Superchargers "steal" power from your crankshaft; sometimes up to 50-60 HP in extreme cases of high boost, while turbos don't, so turbos will win the HP/boost contest.

i do want to ability to drive without boost, the supercharger i have access to is rather large and will be pushing a lot of cfm. i do like the idea of not having to risk clearance like i would with the remote mount..
i am pretty sure i can keep it at least level with the frame rails but you're right about all the plumbing, its going to be a rats nest under there.. oil lines, charge pipe... but its still an option for me simply for the boost on demand concept of a laggy turbo.

I have a 112, it's nice... 3.3" pulley gives 7psi, 2.6" 12-14psi

this is 7psi:
attachment.php