Supercharger crank pulley

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ruishy1

Im collecting parts for my sc400 charger conversion.
I dont want to run the normal serpintine 6 rib belt, but a direct crank-charger 8 rib belt with a tensioner somewhere.
Ive searched through posts and found someone that made bolt on pullies for the crank (boostedtundra) but the site is no longer there.

Can anyone help me out ?

Ah, guess he will be the man to talk to, ive been searching for ages trying to get info, but this site has some wacky stuff going on, i click on one link, and it takes me to something completely different :confused:

Il wait for him to pop on then drop him a line :)

I talked to Rob recently from BoostedTundra and he is getting out of the V8 business. There are other issues that I am not going to disclose but he is site is no longer up.

I talked to Rob recently from BoostedTundra and he is getting out of the V8 business. There are other issues that I am not going to disclose but he is site is no longer up.

David that is true. I just picked his motor/trans up (from Robs Tundra) and Rob said he is going with GM supercharged motor in his Tundra. Its sad to hear that he can't continue with supercharger project.