Supercharged 1uz wont start, tried everything..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Codie sellick

Hey guys ive been struggling with my soarer for way to long now, hoping some of you experts can help me.

Its a 92 sc400 1uzfe with a bullet supercharger kit and wolf ecu.

The original engine blew up about a year after i bought it. It leaned out because of all these mods and still the stock fuel pump. Ended up having 0 psi in one cylinder after a compression test.

Since then i have replaced the motor with a low kms one, and put all the blower stuff on it.

It fitted extractors when i put the engine in and the engine ran pretty good untill i got the exhaust made for it. Since then its ran like crap and now it wont start on its own. It cranks and it will start if i spray some starter fluid down the intake. It idles ok but doesnt like any revs, just wants to die out.

Ive fitted a wahlbro 255 pump, had injectors cleaned and tested, new fuel, new spark plugs and leads, igniters, and swaped out the distributor rotors and caps for some better ones. All the grounds i can find have been cleaned to bare metal. All the sensors have been cleaned. Ive swapped out tps with no change.

What else could it be? Ive been searching these forums for a long time now and tested everything that people have recomended for similar situations. My next guese is my wolf ecu is bad.

Are the injectors the same size as the old engine? I think theres 3 different size injectors, have a look at the plastic colour on the injectors. You might have put small size injectors in and the wolf might be tuned for the big injectors.