Soarer lower arms

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

Hi Guys,
Has anyone out there made a replacement lower arm, i am going to use the top arm for my project but the bottom arm is too heavy in it's stock form, and the rear facing rear mount would be where my feet will be , so i need a forward facing drag link arrangement,i will be using a crown lower joint as it is easer to mount, any pic's welcome, would like to use a round lower tube if possible.
Regards
Lambo

I had thought about fabricating my own lower control arms for my SC(Soarer to u guys), but then I came to my senses and just purchased a set of Supra units that are a direct replacement, have tighter bushes also.
The Supra MkIII balljoints also fit into the Supra MkIV/Soarer taper and bolt on to that control arm, making a decent start for a fab project.

Maybe you could swap the sides with the Soarer units so that they run forward instead of back into your footwell?

Thanks scv8,
fot the info,I have got a set of the Supra lower joints they have a long arm piece attached, about 6 " the pivot point is 6mm above the arm but it is still not easy to attach, to a plate/arm without the arm running down or up hill, tried reversing the left and right arms but then the steering rack gets hit on full lock, with anything over 1" of bump. I have also got a set of crown lower joints they only have a small flange around them, but they do end up closer to the disc face meaning ill have to loose the lower half of the dust cover if i want then to turn, which could be usefull.
i guess ill just have to keep searching for another joint assembly thats easier to join up to.
Regards
Lambo