Parts Parting out 1994 SC400 after swapping engine into MK3 supra!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lowridnman

Everything is in it except engine ECU and transmission bellhousing. Wrecked pretty bad on right side and a little on the fron and rear all intior peices are out of the car cause it was parked with two windows busted out. Driveshaft, steering column eletric telescoping and tiliting, cluster, diff, three good factory wheels, braking components, A/C lines, sunroof glass, just to name a few things that are all still in great condition. PM me for info. Buyer to pay shipping and I am in South Carolina. Will post pics of cars general condition to give you an idea.

0419081500.jpg
best pic of damage bumpers and right side panels are trashed wheels on left side are great right rear is trach right front is useable but scuffed pretty bad wheel repair guys could still fix it I've seen the guy here fix worse ones.
0419080030.jpg
Engine ECU and Bellhousing/conmverter are going into supra. Everything else is up for grabs just make me and offer for what ever part you want and I'll let you know if I still have it, thanks.

Everything is in it except engine ECU and transmission bellhousing. Wrecked pretty bad on right side and a little on the fron and rear all intior peices are out of the car cause it was parked with two windows busted out. Driveshaft, steering column eletric telescoping and tiliting, cluster, diff, three good factory wheels, braking components, A/C lines, sunroof glass, just to name a few things that are all still in great condition. PM me for info. Buyer to pay shipping and I am in South Carolina. Will post pics of cars general condition to give you an idea.

Does this still have the stock exhaust?

yes but I cut the converter out to sell it both the mufflers are good the right side chrome tip is a little messed up but just the mufflers I sold the cats already

not LSD I checked yesterday when I was taking out the driveshaft its just regular diff thought it would be limited slip but not I'll sell it cheap I'm using the driveshaft though.

it is black with tan intirior all int peices were removed when parked to prevent weathering some int pieces are already gone let me know what you want and an offer with it, everything is going to go cheap just need to get rid whats left after the swap

correction the dash pad wasnt taken out and it is weathered very poorly but door panels carpet seats pillar covers back seats everything else just the dash pad I do have the motorized steering column that is in great working condition well was but no power to it now so of course cant prove it does work but was working before quick sell it if someone wants it for 200 bucks + shipping!!

I'll take some pics I thnk there is no real damage to the front bumper but would need to be painted maybe some damage to the bottom part of it though the emblem is good and the fog lights and marker lights are good the head lights and the inside headlights are gone/sold though.

make and offer i dont have them off yet so I would have to take them off let me know what sounds far to you. I know free right not just kidding. I could ship them for 10 problably just factor that in, thanks for the inquire.

ok well first the rack is good the tie rod inner and outer need to be replaced imo. and yes it has 4 wheel steer... at least now anyway lol we actually had to "kick" steer the rear end to get it to go where we wanted it the left side suspension is great wouldnt hesitate to use it on another car but I wouldnt feel comfortable on using the right side on anything but it has 2 like new looking wheels and one good wheel with some scuffs and one totally bashed wheel umm let me know on the badges PM me offers and what all badges you want they are all good they are gold but it is phading off them. You mean the coolant I assume for the overflow bottle they are in really good shape actually and like I said just send me some offers and remember I am in SC zip is 29070 for shipping purposes. Thanks for the insterest.

in my experience when the inner and outer tie ends have to be replaced because they are bent, the steering rack is also bent on the inside shafts (the one that moves around). Are you sure it's not leaking and it's still 100% straight?

well as far as leaking no i dont know cause the car hasnt really run since I got it just for a second or so I just wanted to hear it run and know it wasnt knocking or something. But yea there could be damage internal to the rack but the way the rod is snapped I tend to think there isnt honestly I wouldnt use it but if you were desperate and didnt want to spend a ton of money then it would be worth a try I guess Id sell it for 30 bucks plus shipping of course or you can pick up cause of the questionablility