Newbie with crown two ecu set up in surf

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Edvb

G'day good people of Lextreme.
I have owned a 1uzfe surf for a little over a year now and the conversion was done about 17 years ago.
I have been trying to find info on the crown 2 ecu set up as is an auto ever since purchasing it but think I might have better luck finding a real life unicorn.
My rig runs and does just about everything its meant to except I cant turn overdrive off which is annoying when trying to slow the truck down without having to use brakes and can only choose between 4th gear (od) and second.
Have been told its just an earth wire from ect that I need to earth to get od to turn off.
The ecu and ect have lots of wires hanging from the connectors that go nowhere and would like to find out what they are before I start shorting them to ground.
If anyone knows where to start to get the reverse lights working when I select reverse would be appreciated as well. And yes the bulbs are fine by the way.
I've just joined and done a search of the forums but cant find anything to do with crown using the search function.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the newbie questions

Many years ago we had a Member here called Kdog. Very smart man who did a lot of work on Crown wiring.

It isn't perfect but it may get you out of mischief.

I've searched the Web and can find odd bits but if you send me your email address (via PM) I can scan and send what I have.

if you go into your Profile and add where you live it may assist people trying to help you.

Thanks Rod.
I actually found info on google about Kdog and that is why I joined this group but after joining cant find the info.
I've added my location as you recommended.
It maybe I'm to new to pm you as cant see how unless its the "start a conversation" that appears under your name.

Regards
Ed

Many years ago (2004!) Kdog (Russel) drew up a schematic of the Crown Ecus and their associated pinouts.

Whilst not 100% complete they were the best thing available on the Net at the time and are still handy.

They are very hard to find as a 4 page item so here they are.

Russel used to make Tiptronic boxes for the auto but his life moved on and he hasn't been on the Forum for quite a few years.

Attachments

• IMG.pdf
    548.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0001.pdf
    789 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0002.pdf
    245.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0003.pdf
    591.5 KB · Views: 8