Lexus Badge and Toyota Badge Trading

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
i was considering filing the toyota name off mine so ford freaks don't stone me to death when i lift the bonnet, never will i pay $300 for the four cam type, but if someone wants a swap count me in. will post photo of mine on request

hey deankdx, that is only a badge on the plenum, its plastic nomatter how much it looks like alloy and is stuck on with double sided tape, just get a sharp spatular or the like an cut it off, dont need to file it off, not tryn to hyjack lextremes thread but info might b useful

hi-lex said:
hey deankdx, that is only a badge on the plenum, its plastic nomatter how much it looks like alloy and is stuck on with double sided tape, just get a sharp spatular or the like an cut it off, dont need to file it off, not tryn to hyjack lextremes thread but info might b useful
Nah hi-lex, the one i'm talking about is the spark plug cover, the one on the plenum is already a V8 four cam 32, the spark plug cover SAYs toyota,

nothing under badge its only stuck on, cant even tell where I took mine off, but gotta be careful not to scratch the alloy so dont use a screwdriver...

PM me your details and i will find out how much postage will be, i doubt it will be all that much so I will just send it on its way.

Also, cause its hard to see in the pic, the TOYOTA part is missing most of its chrome.

PeeWee
I have that want to trade everyone pays there own shipping? Do you have the plenum emblem as well. I could use 2. I can trade my Lex one for that same deal.
Cary

I took it off yesterday but dont remember what it says. I was thinking you had the Sp cover to get rid of sorry. I can trade the Lex Plenum badge if you want though.

Cary