How to convert hydraulic clutch fan with electric fans.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I don’t think it made any difference not having the sensor and power to the pump, mind you I do not have my Nissan patrol on the road yet as I still have to make a tail shaft between the gearbox and transfer case.
I have run the motor though up to operating temp quite a few times, sorting out my wiring and other thing with no problems.

Got the pulley idler installed and the car is now running as strong as ever... I am now working on a cover plate and dress up for the pump now. Note: I did need to grind down a little corner edge of the pump for belt clearance. The belt did just nick the pump edge so a quick 1/4" grind and I was finished. Oh and the last bit of information is that the hydaulic fan pump sensor and power supply can be simply unplugged and removed with no apparent ill effects to the cars ECU... Pic's -

Update unpluging the hydro pump caused the ECU to get bad reads, idle stalls and the oil light came on regularly when the car was hammered. I used the a looping 10ohm circuit loop at the unplug point to correct things. I used the circuit that was provided to me with my EGR block kit that I recieved from LEX and XIR...I am so hoping I can get a replacement circuit sent to me if possible? Anyway, this plug in circuit corrected the problem and the fan swap is a complete success. Here is the pic of the circuit loop used, I later wrap and cover for protection... These pictures aren't the best but I think you can get the idea...

Hi,

Just found this thread - I'm fitting a 1uz to a Lotus, I've got a hydraulic fan pump to deal with. I am favouring the 'join up the pipes and fill it with fluid' approach but i have two questions:

1 - what fluid goes in this pump
2 - how do you fill it up and can this be done in car?

Any answers appreciated. Cheers, Mat.

Just take the plastics off and remove the entire pump. Mount the top Pulley to the long M8 bolt there, just get a longer bolt and run a hectic spacer/spreader. Good to go.