Standalone ECU HKS F-Con V pro

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8_IS200_marcus

Hi guys well i have just picked up a HKS F-Con VPro and the price i got it for i am over the moon,

Here is what HKS USA have to say about it

The HKS F-CON V Pro is a fully featured standalone engine management system that connects as easily as a "piggy-back" fuel and timing controller. As modifications to a vehicle are made, the need for fuel and timing adjustments becomes critical for performance and safety. The F-CON V Pro with its 32x32 resolution for both fuel and timing maps is the optimal solution. The F-CON V Pro can control up to eight injectors and D Jetro or L Jetro setups. --- Injectors can be set to fire as batch, sequentially or staged. The F-CON V Pro can also read drive by wire vehicles. Programming is done via the HKS Power Writer software; which only Certified HKS Pro Dealers have access to. The HKS Power Writer software for the F-CON V Pro has some very unique abilities to simplify setup and tuning. Via the vehicle start up menus most Japanese import cars can be easily started by selecting the vehicle’s parameters (Make, Model, Engine and etc). Tuning is simplified due to the A/F Feedback control; where a target A/F value can be input and the F-CON V Pro will adjust fuel automatically. Also full data logging capabilities are built into the F-Con V Pro Power Writer software. All major vehicle conditions including; speed, rpm, water temperature, intake temperature, timing, boost, injector duty cycle and etc can be logged to an HKS Pro Dealer’s computer

$1300+ New

i got my one for under $400 :) 2nd hand,

You realize only HKS Pro dealers can access the ECU to tune it, right? The user has no ability to customize the tune.

hi there, yes i no that, but HKS is one of the best ECU you can buy, and at that price i could not pass it up, i would not try and tune it any way.....as thats best left to the pro,s IMO

Hi guys has any one wired up a F-CON V Pro to the 1UZ, if you have or know of someone that has? could you please PM or Post here! as i would love some help, and not only that it would save me alot of time! if it has been done before....

please guys i need your help with this...... :/

we are making a custom harness for the hks fcon vpro for our boosted 1uz,
our harness is already made via our tuner-hks fcon specalist.

running the hksfcon vpro, will allow you to run without a maf sensor etc....

Don't know if anyone here might be interested, but I have the software, and can make the cable to tune the HKS up to vers 3.3. (the latest version being the 3.4 and just came out early august 2013).

I have also a map for a 1UZ TT that is actually working on my car (but I still have to tune a little bit)

PM me if you're interested ;)