history/ build up 1uz powered , lx450 axled , suzuki samurai

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zukijames

is there a way to embed photos instead of just links or do i have to be a member for that?

this is a link to my thread on another site so that shows the pics so you dont have to load each picture seperate

http://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-co...-fzj-80-axled-suzuki-samurai.html#post7345803

i guess i will put my rig on here (im pretty bored)

about 3 years ago i headed up to heber city utah with josh(toyotarockhead) and picked up a little zuk buggy

it had gears , lockers, yj spring swap, awesome 84 inch wheel base

I thought it was as built as i would ever need, i borrowed the money from my parents and remember telling them it was already built and i wouldnt have to spend any money on upgrade parts... hahaha

it was off road only and took some work to get it back on the road. i made some rear fenders installed tail/brake lights

0420091524a.jpg

0420091526.jpg

i wanted more flex and josh had some toyota rear springs so i threw them up front

went to snakes to test them out
5.jpg

this pic was right after my first flop! dang waynes world. tried once more in the rain and didnt make it. finally i made got to try again this summer and made it !
4-1.jpg

Then i went to moab with josh and goose
randompics663.jpg

randompics652.jpg

decided i needed more wheelbase before i went down there so i got some more yota rears and put them on all corners and swapped to yota axles

27.jpg

i loved the new stance but still wasn't long enough to keep up with goose and josh

th_james057.jpg

second flop at the snakes! i had no hydro assist so to be able to turn i had my arb turned off.. started tipping tried to throttle out and the tire in the air spun(bad driving im just making excuses)
th_james060.jpg

tricky recovery just me and my gf on the trail and my 2000lb rear suspension winch mounted up in the frame rails
james052.jpg

Last edited: