gearbox adaptor plates.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Has any one looked into 1uz>FS5R30A (r30a for short) trans, its a Nissan trans from 2wd 5spd pathfinders, Z32 300zxs (tt and na I think), and a turbo 1987-1989 z31 300zx, stock its known to hold over 800hp I think, and cheaper than those Yoto trans and t56s. Although you cant beat a t56 :D

nice but i got a file from ed on v-eight.com getting it cut next week will post pics next week he has it on his site for 20 bucks donation..he also has all the other adapter plates you could ever want..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for drawings or files for the adapter to go between the 1uz bell housing and the 7M-GTE R154 transmission. I think that the patterns for the 1UZ auto transmission and the 1GZ auto transmission are the same. The 2 bell houseings may be diffrent lengths but that's easy to check and correct for if I half to. The 1GZ bell housing messures 157.48 MM long and my 7m r154 bell housing measures in at 195.96 MM long. This would mean that the adapter would need to be 38.48 MM or 1.515 inches thick.

Does anyone have a drawing of the bellhousing bolt pattern with dimensions from crank centerline for the 1uz V8 engine? I want to make an adapter to use this engine with an Audi transmission. I am also looking for a drawing of the side view showing the dimension of how far the end of the crank shaft sticks out past the rear of the block. Please PM me if you can help.

The 1GZ bellhousing is .100" longer then the 1UZ but that is probably due to the differences in the blocks. After some test fitting and taking some measurements it looks like I could make the adapter any where between 1.150" to 1.250" thick.