Free Freebie Soarer Auto Box

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bimbo

I have an auto gearbox out of a Toyota soarer the was burntout. The box does'nt look like it has gotten very hot but some of the plastic plugs are melted/deformed.

Free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up otherwise I will take it to the scrap yard next time I am there.

Pick up Newcastle, NSW

Cheers
James

BTW I also have one in better condition out of a running car that I would also sell.

hi there , what year is? pre 94 if so would you be interested in unbolting the rear extension housing and removing the abs and worm gear for the speedo drive mounted on output shaft and send both housing and sensor wheel/gear to melb, im happy to give you some cash for posatge and your time? pm if your interested
cheers

the only way i can tell early from late is the early have the speedo drive gear/ sensor on the right hand side of the extension housing if your looking from rear of auto forward...

Bellhousing

I'll take the bellhousing if you want to seperate it. Regards Ivan

I have an auto gearbox out of a Toyota soarer the was burntout. The box does'nt look like it has gotten very hot but some of the plastic plugs are melted/deformed.

Free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up otherwise I will take it to the scrap yard next time I am there.

Pick up Newcastle, NSW

Cheers
James

BTW I also have one in better condition out of a running car that I would also sell.