Eaton M112 project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
10 psi will be fine....well proven they will survive ok up to 12psi with tbe M90.

I seen a chart showing the M112 produces near on twice the boost of a M90 and i still have stock compression ratio so i wont be taking any chances.

The 8 rib pulley is fine, leave it there.

You can run the 6 rib belt on it no problem.

Yes i know but it don't look right, if it works out the boost is what i want and i keep the pulley ill modify it back to 6 ribs.

10psi from a m90 is the same as 10psi from a m112? Pulley size to give you that boost and you'll be fine. A decent jump in hp over 6psi and a long way below the limits of the stick internals.

10psi from a m90 is the same as 10psi from a m112? Pulley size to give you that boost and you'll be fine. A decent jump in hp over 6psi and a long way below the limits of the stick internals.

I got my info from here

http://planetsoarer.com/boost/boost.htm

More movement and i reckon im on the home leg now, its starting to take shape.

supercharger is bolted on, bigger injectors and fuel rails on, fuel return pipe done, just a few hoses and what not to wait for and ill get some more done

I not been here for ages, its done and i have driven over 1000 miles since with only one issue, one of the brand new idler pulleys grease seals let go, it was replaced under warranty and took 5 mins, lol

Running about 6psi and the performance difference is very noticable so i think im going to stick with my 3.7 inch pulley and stay where i am, one the fuelling is sorted (bit rich on WOT till boost builds) im confident ill have 350 plus h at the flyp but the increase in torque at present is brilliant and can only improve when fuelling is sorted....

Im also running a dual exhaust system with no balance pipe, sold i fit one? apart from making it quieter which would be ok is it worth it?

Quick update, supercharger hasnt given any issues at all, not one single thing so im very happy,

Got my exhaust re done in stainless steel running back into a 3" centre section then splitting again to both rear cans, sounds so much better

Bought a 3.1 inch supercharger pulley which will increase boost by 2psi taking me to a max of 8 but so far i not been able to pull the old pulley off, think i may need to get the correct tool which isnt cheap :mad: watch this space :D

Last edited:
Buy the correct tool as you will most likely destroy the pulley getting it off.

You can also use the tool to assist installing the new pulley.

I bought the correct tool, fitted new pulley in about 10 mins and the extra 2psi has really woken up the beast, its not a monster and im very pleased.

Also there is a difference between boost levels from M90s and M112s otherwise why would they make them?

The M90 moves 90 cubic inches of air per revolution the M112 moves 112 cubic inches, so at the same pressure you have a larger quantity of air, a larger flow rate for equal pressure, or so i have read :D

Sorry, you are't understanding what makes boost with a positive displacement blower. The only differences are the M112 will support more flow....not necessarily more boost....and will do that more efficiently ie with less heat. At lower flow the M90 is more efficient so at the same boost level it could quite possibly make more power...I've not seen any tests but there's bugger all difference between an 8 psi m90 and an 8 psi m112.

Anyways, if you are happy with what you have then that's all that matters ;)

Hi Mark3, just brought my m112 supercharger to go in my sierra based P100 pickup. understand building the inlet for it to fit to. what do i need to do to the fuel rails and do i require any thing for the ecu as like you only want to run about 6/7 psi, so can use it with out costing a fortune and keep reliable.
Cheers J