Decided to bring the boost up to 30psi...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Supra Jesus

Hi there,
My car is an '87 toyota supra with a 1uz from a '92 sc. For the last couple of months I've been consistently running 650hp at 20+psi, but I've been afraid to increase that until got a water injection system to be on the safe side. Needless to say, the results were incredible once I did. These results are from twin GT3582R twins running at 30psi:

I plan on taking the car to the track this week, so i'll post with results.

Well i would love to get to see the image, but when i click all i get is the image shack logo, some links and adds. could you host the image on a less lame site?

about the supra, good job, although i have no idea really how well it did still, but what was done to the motor, also some pics of the motor, also hosted on a less lame site ;-)

those last two pics worked better, the car looks good and very impressive numbers, good job, Just thinking my goals are only half that. haha

those last two pics worked better, the car looks good and very impressive numbers, good job, Just thinking my goals are only half that. haha
You'd still be the fastest car on the street. And you'd hook quick while everyone else is spinning in place. And yes that is masking tape wrapped around some of the pipes if you were wondering.

You revved this thing to 11,000rpm??? What dyno as that is a strange plot?

Good numbers but to be honest, i'd expect quite a bit more from 30psi? I've seen 540rwhp at 16-17psi on stock head/intake/cams at a lowly 5400rpm....without a boost increase and just getting some top end flow i would expect to see an easy 600rwhp by adding a 1000rpm. (This is with twin KKK K3T, approx GT30 size).

With your bigger turbos and twice!! the boost i'd expect over 1000hp at the wheels?

Not dissing your result as they are nice big numbers for sure....looks to me like you have alot more potential though and maybe think about changing your tuner?

You revved this thing to 11,000rpm??? What dyno as that is a strange plot?

Good numbers but to be honest, i'd expect quite a bit more from 30psi? I've seen 540rwhp at 16-17psi on stock head/intake/cams at a lowly 5400rpm....without a boost increase and just getting some top end flow i would expect to see an easy 600rwhp by adding a 1000rpm. (This is with twin KKK K3T, approx GT30 size).

With your bigger turbos and twice!! the boost i'd expect over 1000hp at the wheels?

Not dissing your result as they are nice big numbers for sure....looks to me like you have alot more potential though and maybe think about changing your tuner?
As you can see in the engine pic, some of the pipes are wrapped up with masking tape and electrical tape. They're leaking :Eyecrazy:. That's probably where i'm losing a lot of power. I'm just too dirt poor to do anything about it. And I am my own tuner, don't really want to change that. I'm well aware that my setup can yield far more than this.

Sorry! Been around engines too long to believe this sort of nonsense !

Dyno sheet looks too much like an analyzer graph.

Don't care how much boost you run, with std cams and intake you will not pull 9000rpm.
I suppose it is std cam buckets too - 11000 rpm ?

i was looking at the car and the engine thinking ...................... left had drive car right drive engine bay..... and the plot thickend ugghh 11k liar.

Pic of car shows LHD supra, engine pic looks like a SC400 RHD....... and as for that plot...........
That's right. The engine is the SC engine with the right hand driver. I also don't think the turbos look like the GT35R.

Attachments

• Bellhousing.JPG
    Bellhousing.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 136
  • C Series Merc ball joint2.JPG
    C Series Merc ball joint2.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 134
  • FC3S hub attached to E36 arm 2.JPG
    FC3S hub attached to E36 arm 2.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 134
  • FC3S hub attached to E36 arm.JPG
    FC3S hub attached to E36 arm.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 135
  • FD3S Rear Independant Rear 1.JPG
    FD3S Rear Independant Rear 1.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 135
  • FD3S Rear Independant Rear.JPG
    FD3S Rear Independant Rear.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 135
Just too let you know, the graph in question was done using Dyno2003 Virtual software.

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Attachments

• 3c3d_1.JPG
    3c3d_1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 144b_1.JPG
    144b_1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 6a72_1.JPG
    6a72_1.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 97