Vendor Complete Engine Rebuilt kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
This is a complete engine rebuild kit from block up. All the gaskets, valve seals, crank, main and cam seals, O-Rings and so on. Lots of parts for the package. This kit also include head gaskets. This is a must when u are doing a complete engine rebuild.

lexus%20rebuild%20kit.jpg

This kit retail for $376.62 and i sell it at $365. However, if we can get 10 orders in the price will be $325. Purchase It Here!

This is the best price and the most complete kit out there. Zuffen will be getting his very soon and he can definately comment of this.

I priced up the kit less valve seals and head gaskets from Castle Hill Toyota in Sydney and my quote was almost $1,000.00 (Australian). If I threw in the 32 seals and 2 head gaskets the price would be more like $1,300.00 if not more.

I've also priced out the kit on the Net and can't get anywhere near Lextreme's price.

At $365.00 plus freight and duty it would cost around $650.00 (Austrlaian) delivered to your door.

You will never get a better deal than this.

Ok, that's an excellent price.

I didnt actuslly want to rebuild the top end of my engine but after removing the TB can see a build up of crud etc probably thanks to the EGR system. I am assuming that from what I can see through the TB port into the plunum that the valves, piston tops will also be in the same sorry state.

I am just trying to weigh up whether to go for OE gaskets or an aftermarket source. What would be the preffered choice between OE and say a brand such as the multilayerd cometic ones ?

Elliot

Elliot,

For a standard engine the stock gaskets ar fine.

Try removing a spark plug and use a boroscope to look at the condition of the cylinders. It will work out much cheaper than pulling the heads only to find it wasn't necessary.

If anyone is after a set of stock head gaskets I have a spare set they can have cheap.

i do agree
not sure what the quality is yet it should be here next week
i did price the same kit that lex has at my local toyota dealer and it was
450$ for just the head gaskets and 1150$ (AUD)
Be sure if the head gaskets fail with 11 psi i will be getting some low comp
head gaskets of you lex

I just blown my head gaskets recently. Yes they were Cometic MLS. My engine was pinging. I accidently boosted 25 psi when the computer is tuned for 18 psi. I forgot to plug in my vacuum line when i was changing my radiator. Anyway, the heads and pistons are ok but gasket (right) is gone. So changing the HG is a pain.

Anyone know of someone that sells a complete engine gasket kit for a 1991 740 turbo? Its time to go through the whole engine, replace it, or find a new car. Im trying to find my best option money wise.Thanks for any help you guys can give me.By the way Im in Arizona. If that helps.

Anyone know of someone that sells a complete engine gasket kit for a 1991 740 turbo? Its time to go through the whole engine, replace it, or find a new car. Im trying to find my best option money wise.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

By the way Im in Arizona. If that helps.