Cams for 3uzfe on stock ECU!?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gsean400

I want to put a set of cams in my gs430.. I was thinking about having a shop regrind my stock camshafts to the same specs as kelfords stage 1 1uzfe cams. It says on the website that NO ecu upgrade is required since it is a very mild cam. I cannot use kelfords cams because my motor has VVTI. You think there would be a problem having mine regrinded to kelfords specs? And not having an issue on the stock ecu?

I want to put a set of cams in my gs430.. I was thinking about having a shop regrind my stock camshafts to the same specs as kelfords stage 1 1uzfe cams. It says on the website that NO ecu upgrade is required since it is a very mild cam. I cannot use kelfords cams because my motor has VVTI. You think there would be a problem having mine regrinded to kelfords specs? And not having an issue on the stock ecu?

different head design and vvt-i so the kelford profile may not be what you want, unfortunately not much if any data on UZ vvt-i cam's available so anything you do is going to be custom and with 32 valves expensive!

Really hoping for reground VVTI cams, have a 3UZ muself and a few have said the cam specs of the UZs are pretty weak.
I guess the VVTI helps though...

Stock ecu can be retuned if it's 6spd one, but technically it's so much pain you better use aftermarket one
5at ecus are much more pain to tune