BJ70 to Lex Conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big

Well as how things have turned out...I have swapped my Pajero for this BJ70..(Much better platform) so here she is in all her glory before I butcher her:shock: into my MAN MACHINE..:saevil: My boyz are gettin excited and the miss's..well shall we say I've got a lot of explaining to do...hehehe:27:

Bear in mind that she's hoping to get a full respring..tires..:hail: LEX..etc
Bellhousing I have to order next week,same goes for Lex and also suspension components...Hope my bank manager can see the positive out of this and there are no hold ups...(Bank Manager = :hail: Wifee....)
Will keep ya'll posted as things get along..Hoping to have this running in about 4 weeks..maybe a bit later but here's hoping..

Forgot to mention that the old girl has a blown head i think..why i got it for a song..Mind you my old mitsi owes me around 15k or so..so i was glad to see her go..that thing = a money sucking pit...LOL The guy who has it now is gettin a good wagon...hahaha everything was fixed(i was setting that up for ofroading as well..lol)anyway there ya go it has started....lol

Well stage one finished..Have upgraded the whole suspension pack..I have used OME..from Shackles,U bolts to shocks..$2280.00 :Eyecrazy: upgrade pack.Will add a pick in the weekend.And the ride is way cool..:la: Still looking for the infermuss rear sump lex..:saeek:

Just managed to get some tires... SuperSwampers 34" set of 4 with rims for $1380...they should work well in the beast.. when i receive them i'll post up a pick with suspension swap and new rubber..:saevil:

Well as things turn out.. I can't take photo's just yet..LOL due to the front passenger wheel flying off yesterday and now i need to replace the rotor along with the gaurd..:censored:

hehe things to remember is make sure you check the wheel nuts after you 6 year old has helped you with the respring:Eyecrazy: ...lmao..I was lucky and no one was hurt ....:006:
My tires are here tomorrow along with my winch and as a stroke of luck my rear sump :hail: lexus will be here on wednesday..yippee..now to order the bellhousing etc..picks to come when i get them:saeek:

while you're replacing the rotors, cut out the backing plate so it still serves as a bit of the spacer for the seal and bin the rest. all it does is trap mud and stones etc down there.

OK update guys... Have just taken possession of my rear sumpa...YEEHAA..they are as about as scarce as me gettin a stiffy in a shed of blokes...:Eyecrazy: hahaha I'm a happy chap right now...:saevil: also have the 34" superswampers i picked up today as well....:la:
This is starting to take shape..no..?

Going to use the CRS bell housing kit:shock: and maybe the clutch kit as well..not sure though as i think the guys here make better clutch kits and flywheels..But as a kit at around $1700 aus.. could still be a winner..going to make up my mind tomorrow.:006: .also will post a pic with suspension and rubber tomorrow.:shhh: .Atm i've been checking over my:hail: lex..seems to be a 91 and i would say in very good condition..cam belt still looks in very good conditon as is with the plugs and started motor..I might go with the attitude if it ain't broke dun fix it....:la: mmm so many things to think about..lol , The way the dollar is atm i better hurry before it costs me $2000:crazy: ...LOL.Also been trying to work out the wiring..I take it that the 3rd 40 pin plug is for the tranny? any pointers on getting it going would be great..anywayz..heads up :flowers1: bed time..ttyl

what gearbox are you using and where did you source the adapter ?
cheers conteplating this myself

Will use the box in it..I have a H55F ..so there is NO "W" adaptor and a "R" adaptor...:censored: Zzzzz SO having the "H" box doesn't thrill me but hey..at least I know it strong enough..these things are behind the H42T so they are pretty torque..'e' so the:hail: lex should be good for it..

Geoff in Rotorua ('choke on the smoke' member on here or trade me but contact him direct - I have his phone number) often does custom adaptors and also does a flywheel with either a 10" or 9.5" clutch.. Third 40pin plug has some power supplies as well. You done normally touch the ecu plugs and go in though the accessory plugs which look like they are damaged or is that just the angle of the photos? cheers

No all plugs are intack and there are only a few wires cut near the ecu end of loom and at another end..i'm guessing that end is where it connects to started motor and so on,Loom as faar as i can tell in is in very god shape and is all together......Once the camera has been charged i'll post up a few pics..and look forward to some input..:squint:

Have spoken to Geof, and this option is going to be too expensive considering that freight alone will be around $500-600..plus parts when i can get all the bits needed from CRS for around $1700 from auz..no brainer really..

Ok Guys an Dolls, here are some updated pics as it stands now...:saevil: also here are the pics off the cut wires..anyone care to help..?I'm guessing that the wires near the ecu end would goto instruments and the other either earth,starter motor,battery,etc etc

Big wires by a/c are starter and main earth - buggers cutting these as they normally ran to battery which is right beside them. normally the ignitors are on the L/H side of the vehicle in a soarer - these could be the cut wires shown on the pallet - how many wires are in there?. On LS / celsior the ignitors come off by the air flow meter. The damaged plug in by the ECU I can see a main power feed - may also have the main relay trigger. I wire from there and do not touch the main ECU plugs. One of those plugs is completely removed at it goes to the trans. There is also the wiring for the diagnostic box for cruise control, ABS , fuel pump override etc. Cheers

Gloverman, the ignitors are there and intached..these are not cut.everything is there..except for the wires by the A/C=starter and earth..There are 2 reasonably big wires coming out of what looks like a(could be a fusable link..?) but I opened it up and both wires are bolted to the same connector(wires on the pallet)..then there are the wires along from ecu..thats about it..everything is plugged in except these cut ones..and are all in good condition..apart from the plugs that plug into the tranny i think and misc plugs along the firewall..?