Aussie Meet - Canberra - Sunday Dec 11 05

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Canberra Meet - Sunday Dec 11 at 9.30am

I'll be definitely taking pictures to post and I may have a mate there to do a feature for Zoom magazine. I have included an updated map of the start at McDonalds Dickson, we then leave ther about 10am, head for a drive south to my house for a bbq via Mount Ainslie to get a view of Canberra. Neil's unavailable and sends his regards as he's in Melbourne, hopefully Kdog will be able to make it and we might get to see a tiptronic in action?

If you are running late, don't panic, I've included a map to my house (the easiest way is head around on the Monaro Hwy towards Cooma)

Cheers

Eddy

Attachments

• DSCN0390.JPG
    DSCN0390.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
I don't think I can make 10am from Sydney (I'm not an early person), but I'll still try and make the BBQ.

Eddy, I'll probably call you when I hit Canberra to see where you guys are.

Peter
0408 235547

Pending any problems during the week I am in. Although my car may not be.
It travels around 70k kms a year hence I rest it when I can. So I may be on my bike.

Cmon Peter don't be soft - you can do it! You only have to get up at 7am..... I can do south canberra to Ryde in 2hr given the right time of day/night.

Hey ED, I am now in Chisholm, I could probably throw a rock onto your roof from my yard.

Not only that I tune my jetski's in the front yard. Can anyone say noise pollution???

Are you coming along for the meet Rod??

I just checked the weather forcast and yes I'll be there.

Your jetski's have similar weather protecting to my DAKAR. Read bugger all!

I think they will do better in deep water than the car.

Edz,

Have you looked at Sundays weather forecast.

I may not even get wet driving down and back.

But 10degrees C in a car without a heater or weather protection may have me drinking Maccas coffee and I don't drink coffee!

See ya Sunday I'm looking forward to it.

For the rest of you Sydney guys, get your 1UZ or normal streetcar out and take a drive.

See you all there.

This is off the subject, but I want to know if your great Aussie fighter from Melbourne-Sam Saliman who got robbed by against Wright drives a Soarer/Toyota, the boy has heart and I like that, and I bet you he drives a fast car just by the way he fights!!!!!.

John USA

Let's just say we made up in quality for what we lacked in quantity.

In attandance were Ed (EDZ), Russell (Kdog), Peter (V8 SUPRA) and myself.

We sure didn't overcrowd Ed's backyard.

Had a great day and good to finally meet Russell.

Ed's EH is pretty awsome!

Ed took a few shots so expect them to be posted up.

Was a good get together. Well worth the trip.

I even washed the supra! Poor supraclub guys didn't get a washed supra (dropped into their meet on the way down to canberra, they didn't know what a 1UZ was. Poor buggers)

Canberra pics

Here's some pics - Rod driving the Desert Brat - (the Range Rover is a Hummer on steroids - definitely more than a Moke on steroids Rod!). I had other shots but the camera froze on the download and they dissapeared.

A good time, and I finally met Kdog (looking back at me with the glasses) after 3 years!

Next year - Sydney in November? (get away from all the christma parties - your turn to organise Rod - but the club venue was good last time) - I'll be in my car by then! :approve:

Very nice..... I just love Rod's ride. Looks like a off road ride from a TV show like Tume Raider. I think the side stickers are very intimadating too. Nice.. hopefully someday i can attend one of your meets.

Why do you think the camera froze?

There was a photo of my face in it!

David,

The car attracts enormous interest. KDog wants one and so do a dozen other peole who have seen it. Perhaps I should sell it and start that 1UZ bike?