Aussie Meet - Canberra - Sunday Dec 11 05

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Okay guys - we are going to have a Lextreme meet in Canberra on Sunday Dec 11 2005. Put it in your calendar now!

It will involve at least 2 garage crawls so far (one north, one south - about 30 minutes apart) plus I'll ask Neil if he wants to include his workshop on the way south if he is around. If I get other offers I'll add them in (or just post them here).

All welcome, I'll see if a few of the local uz v8's can come along. We might even meet Kdog (hopefully I can meet up with him before that - I know he is busy!)

I'll chuck on a BBQ for all who come with beer and softdrink so we can relax and benchrace about our cars (you can chuck me a couple of dollars in the tin when you arrive if you want or byo as I don't drink beer).

If you want a cap, email me on [email protected] before September and I'll get back with a price when we know how many (around $10 ea), I'll then ask for money up front before ordering.

Any extra ideas, add them here!

See you in Camberra!

With this much notice I should be able to make it.

Ed I am just around the corner from you now, in chisholm. Don't have to drive in and out from farm every night.

ps. jetski events will take priority over this event. This event will take priority over everything else. Death in the family will take priority over all else.

pss. just protecting my arse so I don't cop any flack if I can't make it.

not that this is really a Lexus thing.... but Toymods Car Club will be running their second annual "ToyotaFest" in the first weekend of October.

Basically this is a static show and shine event, where all toyota bodied cars are invited to come and show yourselves off!

Last year was our first time, and we had 42 or so entrants, and even a featurette in Hot4s magazine (not that that means much, haha)...... there are some nice 1UZs around which should really come and show themselves off on the day. It's cheap, fun, and 110% social!! there are also awards and stuff.

Check out the events page on http://www.toymods.org.au

Witzl,
Thanks for the heads up but I will have to decline. I have a jetski event on that weekend .
Plus my car is only toyota engined not toyota bodied.

Im in to. I have checked my roster and im off so no excuses. Ill just have to get the kays off dad for the weekend. should be fun to meet some people.

I asume there will be more info closer to the date.

V8 Hilux

the meets still on, had no feedback about caps (september deadline) so I assume we don'yt need any more. Now looking for project locations to visit (have 2 so far) - start northside, then go south to my house for bbq lunch.

Just Realised i have a hill climb on that day at fairburn park. but after that ill be free. may be a good place for everyone to meet. maybe even compete. If you would like any more info about the hill climb let me know.

you can run road registered car just need 3 things, fire extinguisher, tail shaft loop & blue triangle to indicate batery location.

vehicles with engine conversions may be in class 3 which can be pretty serious competition.

Canberra meet

KDog said:
Any updates on what's happening Ed?
Where are we meeting, times etc??
Cheers
The meet is still on, I thought we would start northside to let people meet somewhere easy those who come from either Sydney or Melbourne - probably meet at the Shell Service Station at McDonalds at Dickson at 9.30 - 10am as that's fairly easy to find (http://www.whereis.com/whereis/mapp...brand=1&recentrePoint.x=276&recentrePoint.y=3).
I have included a map picture with details to help.

Please email me if you are coming, my mobile is 0413405035, hm 02 62928937. Also let me know if you have somewhere worthwhile to visit.

Thinking of a visit to a FJ 1uz (if Tony lets us), out to Neil's workshop at Rush, then my house for a BBQ - depends how many cars come. Otherwise we can go to a local club for lunch or one of the many parks for a bbq.

Ed

Canberra meet is definitely on - Sun Dec 11 9.30am

Just a reminder the Canberra meet is definitely on, Still meeting at McDonalds at Dickson as per the above info at 9.30.

Email me direct if you want to let me know you are coming [email protected] or 0413405035, hm 02 62928937.Just a reminder the Canberra meet is definitely on.

Still meeting at McDonalds at Dickson as per the above info at 9.30. Email me direct if you want to let me know you are coming [email protected] or 0413405035, hm 02 62928937.