Cast Aluminum Rear Drop Sump for 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Here is another style. The back on these ones has been recessed for COP but not sure if its enough. With these the COP would be able to sit above the top edge of the rocker cover by about 6 or 7mm. These still have to be finished and polished

S8001635.jpg
S8001634.jpg

Still have to work out a price. Havent spoken to the polisher yet. These will sit higher than normal to clear the coils. I will be picking up some thinner material today while in the big smoke so i can make a few more different styles and also find out about anodising so hopefully will have a $$$ figure worked out by next week. If you have a desigh of your own that you want as a one off PM me and i will see what i can do.

The thinner ones sound good. I assume they will look the same as the pictured ones only lower. Can you work out a price for non polished as well. My headers are the only polished part on my engine so would probably just sand blast them to match.

I'm interested to see what else you come up with.

Cheers

Daniel

Heres a few more
S8001642.jpg
[/URL]
S8001643.jpg

S8001642.jpg
S8001643.jpg

Still waiting to get a price from the polisher. The ones with the logo i made for myself. They take tooooo long to do so dont even ask

Well has taken longer than I wanted but have nearly finished the patterns for the sump. Here are some pics of the style. The trans pan pattern is finished and similar style but I don't have pics as it is at the foundry hopefully getting the first one cast. With any luck the sump will go down there in the next couple of weeks.

S8001666.jpg
S8001665.jpg
S8001664.jpg

Will probably make a few of these next

S8001672.jpg
S8001671.jpg

Got a couple of trans pans back. Will machine them next week then the polishers. Sump pattern will be going down next so should have them in the next few weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of sets of covers in stock. Here is the link or just pm me if you are interested. I can make a design of your choice as well.

Yes they will be a total replacement. Bolt directly to block and trans as per stock sump but deeper and drop is more to the rear

Hi
On the Plug / rocker covers, can they be made with the mounts for LS coils or just plain flat so I can drill them for the coin mounts myself.

Alan

They can be made any way you like. What do you mean by LS coils. Are you referring to the chev ls1??? If so I have an ls1 here that I can take measurements off.

Well got the first sump from the foundry finally after a few hiccups. Hope to get time in the next week or so to start making fixtures for machining the sumps and trans pans then write the programs and finally machine then polish and ready to go. Also have the old school finned rocker cover inserts for the hot rodders amongst us:)

Yes they will hold more oil too so might be ok for completion work. Will measure and see what they actually hold