Am I forgeting any mods anyone?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't an Aussie vs Jibbby situation. People north of the equator have had enough of your BS, too.

John

Hey if you moderators really hate me that much I will go to another forum. I had no idea you guys feel this way towards me, I don't want to be a part of a forum that I am not welcomed on.....How sad.....

Hating has nothing to do with it. Your behavior is immature for a 38 year old adult, and downright offensive to many people. You've been asked/warned to tone it down, but it's continued and you've simply worn out your welcome.

As far as leaving and going to another forum, that's certainly your prerogative.

Cribbs, I am shocked at your comments I did not know you felt that way, I thought we were cool, WOW...

Aaron, I know I caused you a few headaches so I understand where you are coming from.... Still no hard feelings on my end. I guess I now know who likes me and who doesn't. I really only have the problem with Trevor and no one else, and hopefully this is all behind us, again that depends on Trevor and only time will tell.

After thinking it over I am not going to let a couple of people chase me off this fine forum. I think I have more friends on this forum then enemies, I would surely like to think so..and I don't think I wore out my welcome from everyone maybe just a few..but thanks for the heads up.. I am done on this thread and I must say I am very dissapointed to say the least... Again, My problem is with Trevor and not anyone else to this point..If you moderators will not repremand him when he blasts me then I will in my own way if he continues the unnessary pot shots. I do want you all to know I am not on this forum to make enemies but rather to help others modify there cars, make friends and post mods so others don't have to go through the problems that I go through that is all...

Jibbby, no one is trying to chase you off this forum.
We are just saying that if you continue in the manner as you have in this thread, then you will be banned.

While Trevor continues to poke fun at you/your posts, and does so in good humour he will not be reprimanded.
If he post in a nature that is outright offensive, then he will be told to back off.
If you cannot see the difference in the two, then I feel sorry for you.

If you feel that he has seriously offended you in any of his posts in the last couple of weeks, then PM a moderator and link them to the thread. We will then decide whether he needs to be brought in line over it, or whether you have over reacted.

But please remember that this is not a school yard, and you are not 10 years old.
Just because someone takes a swipe/lowblow at you does not mean you have to take one right back at them. Be a bigger man, laugh it off. Do not lower yourself to their level, otherwise you are no better than them.

:veryhappy Right on PeeWee that is all I needed to hear and that sounds fair enough. I don't want to cause any trouble for any of the moderators on this forum and that is the god honest truth...I like you guys even you cribbs that is why I was shocked by your comments. I would also like to consider you all my friends even though a few of you guys are a little pissed off at me...If you ever make it to LA, California my door is open for you to stay..except maybe Trev...I have never had one problem or one bad thought cross my mind for any of you guys that is why I was a little taken back by all these posts.

Since I am in kiss arse mode I must commend you moderators even though I kinda still think I got the shaft on this deal. I think you guys do a great job compared to all the other moderators on CL, and all the other forums and I mean that...You guys are responsible for keeping this forum clean and informative and that is why I like it best and the main reason I paid to become a member..... I would really hate to be band or chased off over a fued with Trevor...that would suck..

That would also mean I would be forced to hang on the CL all the time, and that would be torcher..:34: :alcoholic

Andrew is saying just take it easy - if you feel like you're gonna blow up over something, close it down and think about what you will reply with. then open up Lextreme again and post something.

don't feel you have to defend everything that is said.

jibbby - rememeber that australians have a more open way of saying things, generally we're quite blunt. so try not to take offence straight away, okay?

for example, think of the most blunt and unforgiving way you can put something across to someone, then go one shade darker and that's how an aussie will reply.

it shouldn't be coming to this, but i have seen it from a long way off. our American members need to realise that Aussies don't dolly around when it comes to getting a point across, and generally will throw in some sarcasm (a concept i've noticed the americans find hard to wrap their head around).

but our aussie members need to keep this in mind also - try to be explanatory, not derogatory (ie "what's the problem with my ford?" "its a ford!") and please go easy with the sarcasm when an american is involved directly.

see jibbby, i see nothing wrong with Trev's posts. they are inflammatory a little (aussie remember) but certainly nothing of the warning category. rememeber i'm aussie too - if you have a prob with something then like i mentioned, PM us and we will look into it.

an explanation like this would help ease things i'm sure and would have saved a whole lotta bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.