Am I forgeting any mods anyone?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very good to me!!!!! Hey guys, I am in the process of replacing my lower front control arms with the new Supra lower contol arms. I have to say comparing the Supra parts to the SC parts and from what I can tell these Supra's are just far superior then the sc parts. Maybe I should have bought a Supra TT, however the sc in more comfortable and roomier on the inside for a tall guy like me. See ya!

Took a stroll dowm memory lane to find some posts of a certain member that I am so very fond of and found this thread in the archives, hillarious....Maybe I should have been banned for a few of my comments. Shame on me...

Mycarposs...I am over it, infact, I was never irritated until you posted your most recent crap in my direction, which of course was not constructive but insultive... This has happened time and time again..... I even appologized to you in a PM a few months ago to try and put this baby to sleep and resolve our fued. I tried to make peace with you wanted nothing to do with my appology, remember? That is fine, you don't have to like me but these cheap shots you keep posting from time to time I am no longer going to take sitting down.

I think you are the one that needs to get over it...not me. If you want to be civil and act like a normal poster I will have no problems with you...Plain and simple.... It is up to you... If you continue to be a punk and take shots in my direction I will respond and respond hard but without profanity. I can only turn the cheech so many times. I won't get mad but I will get even....

Now with that being said have a nice day:veryhappy

I see that you have sought out anger management, good job nut!!! You seem calm, stable and confident.....I may need the name of your doctor I am feeling slightly uneasy....

Your in luck "Nut" I am bored and will sink to your level for a few more minutes.. Let's see it's Friday night your insulting me, this must mean that you have no life, no woman, probably lonely and bitter, and you need to start crap and vent your frustration out on the forums, how sad..

Pal this may bring you out of you sad state. Try saving a little cash if your lonely I hear they do have mail order brides out there for lonely people like you. Keep in mind that she probably won't hang around to long if you continue to beat on your women which I am guessing you do.. The funny thing is I use to be like you but that was when I was 12 years old... (not the woman beating part).

Words of advice for you "Nut" grow up and be man of your age, and don't be hate'n.. It's not good for your health....:684:

Oh my god you called "ME" a Nut.
Really jibby, name calling is pushing the envelope a bit dont you think.
I'm here to talk cars, not swap insults with retards.
Keep poking your neck out like this and someone will chop your head off.
And no jibby I dont beat my lovely wife and as a matter of fact I am very insulted that you would imply such a thing.
You really don't belong here.
Trev

Ok guys we are here to talk about cars not insult each other. I don't care who start what. Forum is to post thing that related to the topic. This is not it. Please end it now. Thank You.

Jibby chill? OK....How about Mycarpossessdme chill?...Thanks alot Peewee!!!!.. I didn't start this and I have no problem chilling and talking cars and being peaceful.. But I am not going to take cheap shots from this guy on every post I make. I have been warned but Mycar has not.. Is that fair? You moderators should really look at the trouble maker here on this one..and you find that it is not me...Thanks guys...

Ignoring the previous 4 pages that happened last year, YOU dragged it up, YOU called him a nut and YOU accused him of beating his wife.

Take a step back and look at yourself.

Peewee, did you happen to read what Trev called me first? In case you didn't he called me a F...tard, Moron, etc. etc... I think you should re-read and not take sides.. I always thought the moderators job is to be neutral and look at the situation objectively..no?

Oh, and why did I drag this thread up you may ask? Take a look at some of his Trev's recent and past posts in replies to my posts on other threads.. You will find not one, but many insulting pot shots taken at me for no reason what so ever....

PeeWee, I am not going to take it sitting down anymore, sorry... I think I have ignored his derogatory comments for long enough. I must say you are wrong on your assessment of this situation.. I am not the bad guy on this one.... Again, I have tried to make peace with this clown time and time again and he won't have it, what am I to do? What would you do?...

In conclusion, PeeWee I must say I am a little dissapointed at your "official warning" comment and I think it is completely unjust, unfair and one sided...Maybe Trevor is your mate I don't know and I really don't care so I will leave you with this - Band me, Suspend me, Lock me out, officially warn me all you want, and do what you think is fair but as long as Trevor continues to take shots at me you better believe I am going to respond and respond hard without profanity everytime in an attempt to shut him down..

I think I have earned the right to defend myself on this forum without being unfairly repremanded. Being I have been a paid member for over a year and with all my continued helpful pictured threads, helpful posts to all, and my over all willingness to share info and help everyone and anyone whom asks me, etc..

Bottom line Peewee if Trev. acts civil and kind so will I, and I am even willing to forgive and forget all this crap, I do not hold grudges.... So I think you need to start repremanding your mate Trev and not me if you want this garbage to stop!!!! Think about it.....

Sorry jibby but I really dont get all your carry on about this. This thread is from way back last year.
As far as I can tell this latest little turn of yours started when I happened to agree with crisv that your post regarding Mustangs looking like VW beetles was a tad off.
Everyone is allowed an opinion jibby, even if that happens to go against what you think.
I have purposely been avoiding threads that you have posted in for the past 6 months to avoid this type of crap with you.
This type of thing might be the norm on forums that you frequent like HMT, but Lextreme really is not the place for it.
Now you are even accusing the moderators of some kind of imaginary bias
Once again get over it.

jibbby said:
Bottom line Peewee if Trev. acts civil and kind so will I, and I am even willing to forgive and forget all this crap, I do not hold grudges.... So I think you need to start repremanding your mate Trev and not me if you want this garbage to stop!!!! Think about it.....

Bottom line jibby, if mycarhaspossessedme acts like a "nut", then you will still act civilised and you will forget it and move on, you seem like you have the need to constantly defend yourself from every angle.... So I think you need to start repremanding your itchy keyboard fingers if you want this garbage to stop.

this thread has been dragged up for this - not started.

don't make me save your ar5e a second time jibbby - because it won't happen.

Jibby, I don't see my job as moderator as one where I go and check up on every post you have done to see what may have happened elsewhere.

I look at what has occured on this page in the last few days.
And everywhere I look, I see you causing problems, I see you making accusations, I see you misbehaving unnecessarily.

jibbby said:
Oh, and why did I drag this thread up you may ask? Take a look at some of his Trev's recent and past posts in replies to my posts on other threads.. You will find not one, but many insulting pot shots taken at me for no reason what so ever....
Out of my own curiousity I decided to do so. I looked back 2 months, and I see one post where mycar has questioned your comparison of the new Mustang to the Beetle, and one post were he asked if your monitor was on.
If you couldn't see that both of these 'shots' were in good humour then perhaps the internet is not a place for a man as serious as you.

I am not at all concerned with what happened 6 months ago, that is in the past and needs not be dragged up (much like this thread really). I am concerned with what is happening now.

Do anything as serious as accusing him of beating his wife again, and you will be banned/suspended.

A pi**ing contest great....what next? Now all the Aussies are ganging up on me, WOW!!!! Now that is not nice guys, and again not fair.....I Still haven't seen one "official warning" to Trev.. Again I will say if Trevor acts nice and respectfully I will too, end of story... Do you think I want this? I don't....

Aaron, I didn't know you saved my a**e????.. If your referring to HTM stink, I didn't think the forums would cross and cause that trouble... I was told from a post on this forum that anything goes on that forum and that was a forum to start crap on, so I started crap not knowing it would come back to this forum. An honest mistake...Ask me if it will it happen again, and I will tell you no.... However, I didn't know my a**e needed saving....thanks.....

To elaberate on a few of Trevors digs so you don't think I am crazy and making this stuff up..here are just a few - "have you posted enough times", "Is your computer monitor turned on", "those cars look identical (sarcastic with pics) "my favorite member jibby" again sarcastic, etc. etc.. Man are you guys blind, or am I out here on an island by myself... I never fired back once, now recently I do and I get a warning and your precious Trevor and mate doesn't (horse crap)!!!!!!!!

I can admit I have caused a stink a few times but nothing horrible atleast not on this forum to warrant this kind of response from you moderators.. I would appreciate you guys judging this situation fairly that is all... How about an official warning to Trevor like you did me for his profanity on this thread or in regards to his unwarrented and unproductive digs and personal insults directed at me, etc... I know I never used profanity once... I am asking to be treated fairly that is all and not looking to piss off all the moderators.

I am honestly seeking peace and it looks as if Trevor maybe coming around, time will only tell..Let's hope so.. Just for the record, I am never defensive towards anyone of late except Trev...and I am not easily insulted either... I just got tired of the remarks that is all and I think if it were you guys you would be too, especially after offering up an appology and a truce to Trevor... See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.