7 Second 2.4 Liter Cilica

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Original post by Paradise Racing:

Hey guys we finally didi it!!! We just broke into the 7s with oour 2RZFE

7.79 @ 172mph!!!!

1.11 60ft,

4.95 @ 138mph 1/8 mile!!!

And yes all of the parts we use are available for sale to you our customers!!!

Pictures and details to come soon!!!

Oh yes and a big sale to celebrate!!!

Thanks!!!
Luis

NOPI%20NH%203%20.JPG

celica%20nopi%201.JPG

paradise_anim.gif

Fast, but I absolutely hate the way those smaller motors sound....It's almost embarrassing... Tinny sounding is the words that comes to mind... You must have a V8 for that reason alone... Just my humble opinion no pun intended... 7 seconds is still 7 seconds...

That is a great achievement … 2400 cc I think its almost 800 HP.

I will start to think what turbo'ed 2700cc stock Toyota hilux can do !!
Its 3RZ-FE

I am sure they ran Nitrous Oxide threw those tiny motors to get those big turbo's to spool and to achieve those track times... No way those 2400 cc motors can produce any reasonable torque out of the blocks with those size turbo's... I am curious to know what Nitro shot and psi is used to produce those times? Not practical but very effective in a single timed run...

Infact I just noticed the big nitro bottle mounted in the passager seat area in one of the pics..Ha Ha...

You know even the 2jz's rockets need nitro out of the blocks to record sub 9 second quarter mile times... Simply no muscle out of the blocks with straight sixer's with big turb's either...

Without nitrous alot of these smaller motor dragsters would not even break 11's I would bet...Probably bog and stall at launch too..... Correct?

PS.. Gotta love Nitrous Oxide, just imagine what it's like on a true V8 motor... Not to brag but it's a blast literally speaking only if you can keep those rears from spinning out too much..

I have been talking to these guys and transbrake, ECU pre stage tune helps turbo spool big time.. Tune and parts which cannot be used in street car.. Esp with std 4 speed type auto..
They retard spark ,with two step. Every second cylinder drops its ignition, but fuel is still injected.. This fuel gets burnt in turbine.. Turning turbine into a jet engine in simple terms..
Listen to WRC Rally cars.. They backfire big time when coming off / on throttle.. This is antilag.. Much the same program as pre stage tune..
Once turbo's spool they have bags of torque.. Keep in mind these engine's are possibly running alcohol and high compression which helps turbo spool also.. A rich mixture with alcohol doesn't emit the same black smoke..
N20 certainly helps spool esp combined with pre stage - anti lag tune...
But comparing this cars set up to street is like comparing a top fueler to street... Different world !!!

Jibbly... thats pretty harsh! A lot of 10 second 2.0 or less motors in NZ are out there not running any nitrous oxide or methanol. My mates 1800cc honda turbo (street driven), runs 10's. Just a big turbo and C16 gas I think. Lots out there...

Xr8tt - You my friend are a performance genuis... I will not even begin to question what you just said... Kuddos on the knowledge as I don't know the first thing about pre-stage tunning, turbo's essentially turning into jets, etc.. WOW, there is more science and technology that goes into these top fuelers then one can imagine...

4000gt - Perhaps I was speaking out of my arse on those remarks just a bit.... I suppose the weight of each car has to be taken seriously into the equation when making good track times..... Motorcycles can do it and those motorcycle engines are even smaller..

Xr8tt - You my friend are a performance genuis... I will not even begin to question what you just said... Kudos on the knowledge as I don't know the first thing about pre-stage tuning, turbo's essentially turning into jets, etc.. WOW, there is more science and technology that goes into these top fuelers then one can imagine...

4000gt - Perhaps I was speaking out of my arse on those remarks just a bit.... I suppose the weight of each car has to be taken seriously into the equation when making good track times..... Motorcycles can do it and those motorcycle engines are even smaller..

Pre stage is when engine tune misses very second time its supposed to fire.. With injectors still working.. This sends unburnt fuel into turbine where it mixes with hot exhaust gases on other cylinders firing.. This caused an explosion [backfire in n/a terms] and spins the exhaust wheel very quick and in very little time.. This doesn't work with cars running cats or mufflers..

Though a timing retard during this time can help on street cars as retarded timing doesn't give fuel enough time to burn in cylinder works well ..
You notice some cars smoke quite a bit while waiting for Xmas tree to come down? That's unburnt fuel and pre stage tune often set up to work with 2 step rev limiter..

Yes an R1 has 150 rwhp and can run 10.5 on the 1/4 in std trim.. With extended rear arms more power can be applied with less chance of lifting front wheel.. But there power to weight is very good..Not bad for 1000cc .. Weight of 180 Kg helps..That would easy be 1H.P per KW..