5.2L Stroker

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
that question's been skipped from near on the beginning of this thread!

looking at the pic below, i think its fair enough to assume yes, its just an offset ground factory crank

crank%20002.jpg

my apologies, after seeing it asked and skipped 4 times on the first page, and again here, i assumed it had been missed. alas, the answer lies somewhere on page 2 ;)

should try offset grinding them the other way, much more fun :)

Very, very interested. Any news at this time?? I want to order one ASAP! This would be perfect for my tired old 4.0 DD. And put a smile on my face at the same time.

Very, very interested. Any news at this time?? I want to order one ASAP! This would be perfect for my tired old 4.0 DD. And put a smile on my face at the same time.

Yes the motor is in but not running good due to possible some type of electrical/plug or sensor issue. I am trying to get a new harness for it as the oem harness is in very bad shape.

David,

Give K&P auto dismantlers a call. They sell uz, trans, ecu, ETC. 15295 Whitram ave. Fontana (909) 428-6898. They are located a couple blocks from the Fontana speedway.

yes i am... i think the injectors are bad. I put in 315 it ran ok but goes back to 255 the engine wouldn't start. It is definately a fuel issue/computer issue.

Last edited: