1UZFE TRIKE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Slow going

Sorry about the lack of updates but as stated earlier in this thread, this is a slow project for me. Thus far it has taken me 9 years to get to what you have seen ( IF YOU WENT TO THE LEXTREME DAY IN AUST) and read about in past sections. I am having some problems in the design stages of the top (removable ) rails for the frame and also with the rake angles clashing and reducing the steering lock to lock. This is also on the back burner as I have completed my custom Harley-Davidson also and am in the process of registration hoops on that which I am jumping through due to its custom nature. I will however be making a tank for the trike in the next month and starting the wiring battle.

Stay crazy

The MAD MAN

Latest Update

Sorry for all you out there wanting to know how it is all going but I have sold up house AND shed so I have very little room for tinkering. I am still sorting sheds and unpacking boxes to get them out of MY garage.

I am still waiting for some time to build a tank and then employ Zuffen to aid me in the wiring of this beast.

Have ridden the LS1 trike and I am still keen to give him a run and see how the 1UZ stands up.

The mad man.

hi
heres something you could do, which iv done similarly to my car to delete the aircon and ps. buy a new shorter belt and have an adjuster bracket made up. its a pretty simple setup really. this engine photo was kindly sent to me by a guy with a saker sports car (mid engine 1uz beast)

More Appoligies

To all,
Sorry for the delay to all that are watching this space. Espeacially you LEX. I thankyou for your kind words to Zuffen WRT my trike. I think he is looing at a bike next after his DAKAR Racer.
I have not progressed much but am at a stage now where all I have to do is tank, wiring and cooling and we are running. My friends with the LS1 have theres on th e market and have orders for 6 already, the only thing they have to do is move to the LS6 for compliance.
Stay tuned to the Discovery chanel as they will be making an appearance on there soon.

I will be getting on to the project again soon ( over Xmas 0 and hope to have it running by the end of Jan 06.

Here's to hopes and dreams.

Stay Crazy

THE MAD MAN

To All the avid post watchers.
I am not dead, just sleaping ! The trike is progresing slowly, it has fuel tanks now and awaiting tank fixtures and plumbing. H-D project is all but over ( Awaiting insurance ) but running fine now. I will be calling on ZUFFEN soon to wire this baby and get it to roar. Stay tuned. Still having rego / road registerability requirment issues though.

I hear this is being dusted off and the build restarted.

Fairly gutsy effort to build and get Engineered and registered.

Should add a little excitment to the Forum!