1UZFE Physical Dimensions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Does anyone have the measurements using the engine rubber mounts lower stud centres as a datum

Engine mount to the front of the engine =
Engine mount to the back of the engine =
Engine mount to engine mount =
Cheers Smoke

Have a look at post #1 in this thread. I just restored the pics that were there before our "Great Crash of '09" which wiped out most of our pictorial content.

These 1UZ dimensional pics have been very useful to many of us and due credit for them goes to our friend "striker". Unfortunately he wasn't even able to use a 1UZ for his own project (a Gardner Douglas T70 IIRC) as one of the rear cross braces fouled part of the motor, and he wound up having to use an LSx variant instead.

Thomas if you're still out there, do you still have that super sexy intake with the Laminova's?

Thanks for the measurements.
Am new here. This is a great forum with so much helpful info.
I am about to fit a 3uz-fe into my 1991 land cruiser, but I need to do my search in this forum first.

Hello, bumping a really old thread here to get some clarifications on the 1uz/3uz dimensions.
The image provided at the start of this thread is really useful, but I'm having some difficulties understanding it.

What I'm finding is no matter how I stretch the image (in CAD), I get contradicting dimensions. Now this may be due to image distortion or projection, but I'm worried that some of the dimensions may be incorrect. Black lines are all per the table provided in the image. Some seem to long, and some too short, so hard to scale the mage (in both x and z direction) to make it fit all of them.

The blue circles highlight where I am getting discrepancies.

Fitting this engine into my kit car will be a challenge so before I go out and by an engine I need to be sure about the dimensions so hopefully this post makes sense.

Can anyone provide any other robust dimensions, or check some of the dimensions so I can make my template with some confidence. It would be very much appreciated.

1UZ-markup.JPG

Many thanks, Richard

I think the following image may explain things more clearly.
With no aspect ratio changes, I have scales off dim F.
Note how B, D and H line up perfectly (yellow lines)
Blue is the discrepancy.
Should A ignore that thing sticking up and the dim line is just misleading.
Unclear why I can get H to line up but not the rest of the Cam dimensions.

1uz-markup2.JPG