1uz-fe auto gearbox information

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Bhogg

Hi All

I’m Needing some Help Please..
I’m Just wondering if anyone has had the 1uzfe and the auto box that was in it ??
I’ve just brought a 4Runner with this engine and box in it!, and after having this same engine but with a 5 speed manual in my Hilux and absolutely loving how had it went, I just couldn’t believe it was the same engine!!, I’ve owned plenty of Auto boxes before that still go pretty hard! But the auto box that originally came with this engine I’m Very very disappointed with to say the least. I’m not sure if my box is like all of these boxes or perhaps mine needs some adjusting if that possible?? It’s very very Sluggish indeed!, even if I put my boot into it it’s like sitting beside and older grandparent driving!!.
PLEASE tell me these boxes can be adjusted so I can get some type of performance and enjoyment out of it ? As at the moment I put my foot down and it pretty much dose Nothing!..
Can someone Please give me some Good News that these gearboxes can or do get up and go hard without spending heaps of money modifying the box to do what it should...

Cheers and appreciate any help/advice