1UZ-FE and Audi 012 joined!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Doug68

Posted this on a different forum, I thought you blokes might like to see...

Link to other thread

viewthread.php

viewthread.php

viewthread.php

So what car does that transmission come out of?
how much power is it known to stand up to?
where is the Shifter input on it?
is the adaptor custom or does someone produce them?

I know a lot of questions but i am very intrested.

I should put a link to my bog in my sig I guess, this explains a bit more what I am up to:

http://guerillamotive.com/

The shift link is at the very rear of the box hiden behind by one frame tubes and not connected yet, the box is a 2WD 5 speed unit from a Porsche Boxster. This is a mid engined car BTW.

Somewhere I have the rating on the box, its pretty well matched against the stock motor so if I tune it I'll make sure not to raise the torque too much.

I pretty much designed the adaptor and flywheel but it was made by: http://www.bncproducts.com.au/

Doug.

Hi Doug,

I have been watching your build progress every now and again when I remember to log onto your website.

Interesting project you have there & plenty of questions from me too but it might be better to catch up when your tinkering in the shed next.

Cheers

Andy

Justen, I suspect a high torque FI motor would break it. My car should be under 1000kg finished so I won't need that much torque and I'd prefer to make the motor a screamer anyway (if I ever get that far).

Cobber, I am overseas this week, I'll be at the builders club meet next week though.

Ok Doug I Will see if I can get along to the next meeting, I have never been to one of the meetings before but I was aware of the "club". Might bring the cobra depending on weather conditions.

My car weighs in at 1,100kg wet and near with near 50:50 weight 540 front 560 rear. I am running NA at the moment with an Adaptronic ecu and I will put the supercharger back on over winter.

Put an aftermarket side plate on that box or make your own and you will have no issue with torque with only a 1,000 kg car. leave room on your bodywork for a supercharger option, you can measure mine for mock up if you like.

Your going to love the 1uz behind your left ear.

I'll drop you a pm if I can make the meeting.