1uz crown ecu part numbers?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Steveaw11

I hear they (Toyota Crown) use separate ecus for engine and transmission so they are desired for manual swaps.

Can anyone shed light on what the part numbers are for all 3 variants of the 1uz are?

I'm wanting the vvt 1uz in particular and would love to get the right ecu for the manual swap. Also have a friend that bought the pre-94 1uz for his mkII supra wondering what ecu for that engine.

Thanks for your time. And btw this is my first post and this is the site that has me wanting to go v8 for my project. Tons of good info in here!

Last edited:
VVti Crown UZS151 is 89661-3A300. I have run these fine without the auto. The later UZS171/175 VVti crown has ecu 89661-3A590. Presently doing one of these manual but its a bit of a long term project as the owner gets the money. Well it actually a UCF20 celsior engine with the 171 loom and ECU.

Yeah my post above was supposed to say 3a300 but I didn't check it before my phones auto correct messed it up.

So when you used the 3a300 ecu did you get the check engine lights for the transmission? Or does the 1uz info post where I originally got the information on the crown ecu's mean only the older ones. Cause I was hoping it essentially meant I could use this ecu without a light like the older ones.